المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : شباب انا كتبت تعبير عن حياتك اليوميه والرحله بالانجليزي&

ail1100
29-12-2011, 11:51 PM
ارجو التصحيح فقط وشكرااااا

Last year Ibrahim decided visit to AL-Qassim. He left his city in the evening. He arrived at night. He lived in flat in the center of city. Next day he went shopping in a mall. After that he visited museum. It was very nice. Then he visited his friend. They went to park. After that they played football. He returned to his city.
He spent the best three days in his life.
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
I get up at five O'clock in the morning. I have breakfast at ten past seven. I go to the college twenty past seven. I arrive the at college half past seven. I have break at ten O'clock. In the after noon I return to home. I have lunch at two O'clock. I take amp from ten past three O'clock. I go gym at four O'clock in the evening. at night I have diner.

خالد 9
30-12-2011, 12:07 AM
:smile (96):السلام عليكم سلمت يداك تعبير جيد ولكن يوجد به اخطاء قليلة وتصحيحة سهل واتمنى لك التوفيق

خالد 9
30-12-2011, 12:27 AM
1- decided to visit

2- He left his city in
3- I take a nap وليس map
the evening and arrived at night

Beauty
30-12-2011, 12:52 AM
وعليكم السلآم ورحمة الله

تفضل التصحيح

Last year , Ibrahim decided to visit AL-Qassim. He left his city in the evening. He arrived at night. He lived in a flat in the center of city. Next day , he went for shopping at the mall. After that , he visited museum. It was very nice. Then he visited his friend. They went to park and played football. then he returned to his city.
He spent the best three days in his life

-----------

I get up at five O'clock in the morning. I have breakfast at ten past seven. I go to the college at twenty past seven. I arrive the college at half past seven. I have break at ten O'clock. In the after noon .then I return to home. I have lunch at two O'clock. I take a nap from ten past three O'clock. I go gym at four O'clock in the evening. at night I have dinner

لكن الـ tense عندك بالبرقرآف الثآني مو تمآم
صححت لك الأخطآء بالجمل لكن لآبد تحدد زمن معين يآإما مضآرع تآم أو مآضي بسيط
لأن المضآرع البسيط مآينفع مع الأحدآث اللي ذكرتها
وبالتوفيق ..

ail1100
30-12-2011, 03:21 AM
مشكووووووورين الله يعطيكم العافيه
عاد تصدقون انا كتبت التعبير لمدرس شافه ويقول مافيه ولا خطا
المدرس غبي

ail1100
30-12-2011, 03:26 AM
1- decided to visit

2- He left his city in
3- I take a nap وليس map
the evening and arrived at night

he left his city in
وش الخطا ؟؟؟؟
!!!!

ail1100
30-12-2011, 03:44 AM
انا عدلت في الثاني
شوفوه
I get up at five O'clock in the morning. I have breakfast at ten to seven. I go to the college at ten past seven. I arrive the college at half past seven. I have break at ten O'clock. In the afternoon I return to home. I have lunch at two O'clock. I take a nap from ten past three O'clock. I go gym at four O'clock in the evening. I have dinner at seven O'clock at night.

ail1100
30-12-2011, 03:52 AM
تفضل التصحيح

Last year , Ibrahim decided to visit AL-Qassim. He left his city in the evening. He arrived at night. He lived in a flat in the center of city. Next day , he went for shopping at the mall. After that , he visited museum. It was very nice. Then he visited his friend. They went to park and played football. then he returned to his city.
He spent the best three days in his life

-----------

I get up at five O'clock in the morning. I have breakfast at ten past seven. I go to the college at twenty past seven. I arrive the college at half past seven. I have break at ten O'clock. In the after noon .then I return to home. I have lunch at two O'clock. I take a nap from ten past three O'clock. I go gym at four O'clock in the evening. at night I have dinner

لكن الـ tense عندك بالبرقرآف الثآني مو تمآم
صححت لك الأخطآء بالجمل لكن لآبد تحدد زمن معين يآإما مضآرع تآم أو مآضي بسيط
لأن المضآرع البسيط مآينفع مع الأحدآث اللي ذكرتها
وبالتوفيق ..
.................................................. .................................................. ......
اختي مشكوووور
لو سمحتي ضبطي tense
لان انا مااعرف ازينه واختباري السبت

خالد 9
31-12-2011, 01:05 AM
معليش مافي خطاء بالجملة ولكن من الممكن الربط بين الجملتين برابط وهي كثيرة ومنها ( and- but -or -when ) والجملة هي:
He left his city in the evening and arrived at night