المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اذا كنت ممن يمتلكون الشجاعة والصراحة احجز مقعدك من الآن لعبة كرسي الاعتراف

شمعه معطره
02-01-2012, 05:06 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

خطر ببالي فكرة لها مميزات كثيرة أول شي احببت ان يكون في تعارف اكثر للشخصية بعيد عن مواضيع اللغة الانجليزية الاكاديمية المعروفة . ثاني شيئ أحببت أيضا ان يقوي كل منا لغته الانجليزية بأن أطرح فكرة كرسي الاعتراف باللغة الانجليزية نحاول التعبير عن شخصياتنا باللغة الانجليزية واذا عبر أحد منا بطريقة خاطئة أو لم يستخدم القواعد الصحيحة في بناء الجمل يلفت نظرة عضو آخر الى هذا الشئ .. اذا اعجبتكم الفكرة تفضلو بوضع تعليق أو سؤال لعضو معين أو للعضو الذي يليك .. سأبدأ أنا بالسؤال الأول للعضو الذي يليني : Let us go...

?What is your wisdom in life

Farsighted
06-01-2012, 04:12 AM
فكرة حلوة و رائعة

لي عودة...

يعطيك العافية

Farsighted
06-01-2012, 04:32 AM
.I always sleep with a clear conscience

السؤال للي بعدي

؟Are you satisfied with yourself

شمعه معطره
06-01-2012, 09:18 PM
فكرة حلوة و رائعة

لي عودة...

يعطيك العافية

تسلم يا رب مرورك وتعليقك الأروع .. بانتظار مشاركاتك .. نورت

شمعه معطره
06-01-2012, 09:53 PM
.I always sleep with a clear conscience

السؤال للي بعدي

؟Are you satisfied with yourself

A wonderful wisdom and if everyone slept with a clear conscience, most of the problems and injustice in our world would decline.
And as for your question if I am satisfied with myself or not ,my answer is no , that is because a person must not be so because he has lots of things to do. Even if you achieved your dreams, you have to help other people to achieve thier dreams. But I can say that I would be satisfied with my self if I felt that Allah is satisfied with me , and of course this needs an endless effort. Thanks for your attendance, answer and question

شمعه معطره
06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
My question know to the next member is

When do you feel happy ? And when do you feel sad?

عشتار33
07-01-2012, 11:06 AM
I do well so I get well

Beauty
07-01-2012, 07:57 PM
very nice idea ^^

thanx alot dear

I am waiting for the more

شمعه معطره
08-01-2012, 03:27 AM
very nice idea ^^

thanx alot dear

I am waiting for the more

You are welcome Miss Pure . Thanks a lot for your nice comment. We are waiting for your questions and answers too

شمعه معطره
08-01-2012, 03:35 AM
I do well so I get well

That is a a truth, nothing commes by luck, more you make effort, more you get good results

سؤالي للعضو اللي بعدي

When do you feel happy ? And when do you feel sad