المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Lack of Sleep

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
04-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Lack of sleep is a big problem for me I can't sleep well at night

I wake up several times during the night . I hope this article will help me and anyone who face the same proplem

http://www.lackofsleepsymptoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sleeping-300x200.jpg (http://www.lackofsleepsymptoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sleeping.jpg)

Lack of Sleep Side Effects: What You Need to Know (http://www.lackofsleepsymptoms.com/lack-of-sleep-side-effects-what-you-need-to-know/)

When suffering from a lack of sleep you may find yourself grumpier and hungrier than ever. Sleep is an important function that allows you to restore the energy you burn throughout the day and manage all of the new information that you receive each and every day. There are many side effects of losing sleep, whether you are simply getting an hour of too little sleep or have insomnia that inhibits sleeping severely.

Getting Enough
Getting enough sleep is different for every person. For one person a lack of sleep can mean sleeping only seven hours instead of the recommended eight, and for another four hours is plenty of sleep. Since your body and physiology dictates the amount of sleep that is right for you it is hard to determine how much is enough scientifically

:Common Side Effects

A lack of sleep is linked to over a dozen side effects

Slowed healing
Slower word recall and reduced capacity for language
Increased risk of heart disease, increased blood pressure and diabetes
Mental disorders such as bipolar disorders and depression
Short blackouts that last for up to a minute where you fall asleep involuntarily
Each of these conditions can be very serious. Sleep is one of the most important ways that we protect our health, but we also have to have the right type of sleep to be as healthy as possible

Scheduling Sleep
Since a lack of sleep can have such a huge impact on your health you may want to begin taking steps to get more sleep. Insomnia is a challenge that may require medication prescribed by a physician, while short term insomnia can often be treated with over the counter sleep aids. It is possible to become dependent on sleep aids to actually fall asleep so you will want to use these medications only as needed. There are also some natural ways that you can promote sleep in your home.
One of the main causes of a lack of sleep is stress. Stress can be caused by work, family or personal obligations. Take the time to list anything you are worried about before going to bed by writing it down on a piece of paper. Let your worries go and you may find that you are able to fall asleep faster. .

Lack Of Sleep Remedies To Consider (http://www.lackofsleepsymptoms.com/lack-of-sleep-remedies/)

The best lack of sleep remedies are to relax and make yourself comfortable before you go to sleep. Try having a hot bath – the rise in body temperature and then the subsequent drop can fool the body into thinking that it is time for sleep. Make sure your bed and pillows are comfortable, and that there are no bright lights bothering you. You can even meditate to clear your mind of unwanted niggling thoughts so that you can feel calm and ready to go to sleep.
Warm milk and chamomile tea have also been hailed as good lack of sleep remedies. They both contain a chemical called Tryptophan, well known for its sedative effects. Other lack of sleep remedies include Lemongrass which contains a mild sedative, triggering the brain to release serotonin which reduces the feelings of stress and anxiety, and Essential Oil of Lavender
Essential Oil of Lavender is thought to be one of the best lack of sleep remedies because it acts upon the body’s nervous system, rather like a tranquillizer.

greenknight
04-02-2012, 02:03 PM
i think you 're suffering from insomnia or sleeplessness. this usually happens with lot of people at winter nights.don't worry then:smile (78):

Fahad.M
04-02-2012, 06:41 PM
this article is really usefull
thanks for providing us with such useful subject

ماجد العرابي
05-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I suffer from sleep disorder :smile (87):

Twinkle
05-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Great artical

Thank you sister

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
08-02-2012, 02:50 PM
i think you 're suffering from insomnia or sleeplessness. this usually happens with lot of people at winter nights.don't worry then:smile (78):

greenknight

Thank you so much dear

I really appreciated your lovely comments

hot-meme=girl
08-02-2012, 03:25 PM
So useful info

thanxooo hun

May Allah Bless U

IAM LEGEND
02-08-2012, 06:53 AM
It was helpful thank u darling .... actually Inever had this problem thanx god :smile (91):

a picky girl
03-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Don't think A lot when you go to the bed