المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Paragraph correction

بآشآا
11-02-2012, 07:35 PM
انا كتبت موضوع عن مصارعة الثيران .. وأبي احد يشيك علييييه ويصحح لي
اذا فيه اخطاء
today I will taking about one kind of dangerous sport , it is bullfighting , it is very dangerous sport , it has many challenges and risk , and it is famous in Spain , and favorite sport for Spanish . and there are a famous wrestling circuit , it's name ( اسم الحلبة ) in Madrid .
and this sport has 3 stages , but the important stages is third stage , because try to kill bull by spear , the player has it , and before this stage , the player try to innervates the bull and get it very angry by moving a piece of red cloth in in front of the bull , because they think the bull hates the red color , but in reality it is a wrong idea , because the bull
+has colorblind .

وأبي ترجمة هالجزء ....
و في عام 2010 قتل اشهر مصارعين الثيران بواسطة الثور .. عندما ادخل قرنة في وسط عنق المصارع .
وانا اعتقد عندما يموت المصارع ، ان هذا ليس شئ محزن ، لان المصارع يفقتد الرحمة على الحيوانات .+

Petunia
12-02-2012, 03:36 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

hope you like my correction

:)

today I will talk about one kind of the most dangerous sport , it is bullfighting , this sport is very dangerous and it has many challenges and risks . It is one of the most characteristic aspects of Spanish culture. There is a famous wrestling circuit which is called " Plaza de Las Ventas " , in Madrid .
This sport has three stages , but the most important stage is the third one, in since the bullfighter tries to kill the bull by a spear . Additionally, before this stage , the Spanish bullfighter moves a piece of red cloth in front of the bull to intimidate it and make it angry , but this is a common misconception because bulls in fact are dichromates, and only see in blues and yellows, so they only respond to movement, not colour.

good luck