المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : تكفوووووووووووووووون ابي مساعدتكم يا أساتذتنا

ياتاج فوق الراس
20-03-2012, 09:19 PM
انا طالبه وابي مساعدتكم ابي اطلع علامه حلوه وانا سمعت عن هذا النتدى انه فيه أساتذه متمكنين من اللغه الانجليزيه الله يبارك فيكم ساعدوني ....
عندي نص ابي منكم اعادة صياغته بطريقه راقيه يعني بأسلوب أكاديمي .....
وياريت لو في اخطاء تعدلو عليها أكون لكم شاكره والله ماراح انساكم من الدعوه ......
Study is very important for every one to learn. After high school they finished the school they can chose the university. And also they see how many point they bring in high school her can now where going out side or in her home country.
Study out side they have many side effect, but the same time they can now everything. How to self content, not shy to speak to another country and also can be acourage. sometime they have many problem for anther country. Also he is add man in them country.But study in here country not have any problem because they are in his country. Also he is near her family. what he need near hem. And can chose the university get into.
In my opinion I am not with studding out side, because they have many side effect. It is better to study in her country and good, because everything you can bring from you family. If for you not a faired if you are in your country. Also essay study her. This is my opinion I hope for every one not study outside for of her country also the government prepare everything for student.

ياتاج فوق الراس
20-03-2012, 09:36 PM
بلييييييييييييييييييييييي ييييييييييييييييييز ساعدوني
الله يحفظكم
الله يبارك لكم بحالكم
ويبارك لكم في وقتكم
رجااااااااء مني لكم
ابي مساعدتكم باعادة صياغة النص بطريقه اكادميه