المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Free writing

ام بسمه
24-04-2006, 12:49 AM
[align=left]Why don't we give ourselves a chance to write freely about anything we want to write about. It doesn't matter if it's in English or Arabic . Write one line , two lines or whatever pleases you .Don't worry about making mistakes as I said it is free writing
Let me start first
There is something that is keeping my mind busy these days ...... My son who is becoming a teenager wants to play football with the other kids in the street . He says he is a man and he knows what is right and what is wrong. What can I do ?Should I agree or refuse? I have inroled hem in a clup in the afternoon but he says that it is not that much fun.I really don't know what to do [/center]

DR AHLAIN
24-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Om Basmah

In my opinion,You did the right thing.Just keep on and try your best to convence him that is the club is much saver .

Thank you for sharing us your problems

my best regards

enigma
25-04-2006, 01:05 AM
Dear

ام بسمة

To express what we might encounter in life is really a healthy thing,especially when we write it in our own way

You are free to write whatever you feel as long as you use only English.After all it's why they made this section for

Concerning youyr son,I think it will take you alot of time and effort to satisfy him but keep trying

Thanks for your idea

زهرة وفى
25-04-2006, 09:40 PM
my sister ,Om basmah

I advised to read
the book
How to say , no' and mean it

by Karen sullivan

miss beauty
26-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Hi i liked the idea about ( free wrighting ) coz really when i write in English i feel so comfortable !!! So , i wanna take this chance & talk about my new friend >>> She is not just a friend . she is more than that ( really ) ... i feel like she is the 1 that i was looking 4 her from a long time !!!
But really she is so nice & cute & beautiful ( masha'allah ) & the most important thing that my mom does like her !!!

Any way , we really have fun & so much fun when we sit together ... And she always says that i'm kind , i think she's too !!! i really like her & i wanna be her friend 4 ever ... i know she might be better than me many times , but who knows ?!

well , i think it's enough & thanks 4 this chance !!!

i missed ya all >>> by the way ; have i told u that i LOVE u !!! ( i swear )

thanks ;)