نبضها نادر
13-04-2012, 06:19 PM
السلام عليكم

لو سمحتوا ابطلب طلب ..

ابي تعبير عن My . favouret place

ابيـه خـلآل هاليوميــن ..

تكككككككفــوووووون ..
ويككـون حدوود 10 اسسطر

بإنتظــارككم .. عارفه م راح تخيبوواا ظنــي فيككم ..

صمت الانين&
15-04-2012, 07:23 AM
ااااب اااب

وعجلت اليك ربي
16-04-2012, 01:24 AM
. My room is the best place to me . In it I feel to comfortable and quit .my room is contin from 4 wall , 2 windows , my bed , my computer which I spent on it the major time , the closet and other things . I sleep in it on my bed . I saw to my room the important part from the hous
I spent in it the engoyable time , I study my subject and sleep in it
هذه جزئية بسيطة من مجهودي الشخصي وان شاء الله أني أفدتك وياليت تأكد ين من السبل نق لأني كنت مستعجلة دعوااااتك

Fatmagul
19-04-2012, 08:37 PM
your response has so many mistakes i doubt you are an english expert..Doesn't matter anyway.
If i may suggest, let's talk for instance about your grand parents..you would say: I love my grand parents house. There i lived the best days of my life. I'll always keep at heart the summer days we spent there, the delicious pancakes our grandma used to make for us in the morning, the lovely games our grandpa used to play with us in the backyard. The lovely evenings when all the family gather around, drink tea and talk about pretty much everything. Those were the marvelous days of my life when everything tasted differently.
I hope this will help you! "

شمس ضوت
25-04-2012, 08:57 PM
i am sorry

Candle of hope
27-04-2012, 09:28 AM
اكتبي بقوقل <<قول خيرا أو أصمت
والله ترجمة قوقل مررره مفيييييده أكتبي بالعربي جمل سهلة وتعرفي كلماتها بالإنجلش وخذيه يكون بمستواكـ
وبسس
تحياااتي