مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ×?°Hijab ×?°

SuPeRLaRk
04-05-2006, 10:47 AM
http://www.geocities.com/asimnoor_kwt/salam.gif
http://www.geocities.com/asimnoor_kwt/wellcome.jpg

×?°Hijab ×?°
http://www.geocities.com/asimnoor_kwt/33c7424c86.gif
[/center] [align=left]×?°Hijab ×?°
A beautiful ,shining, precious pearl in its full glory…!what you think of it? certainly its very expensive ,most valuable So what is your opinion if I place it at an open place in a market? most probably it will be stolen by someone or at least many will try to steal it.
Its our nature that what we value more or what is worthy to us we try to keep it safe. We never show it to everybody or any body and always keep it inside a safe place in a cover……..if I say that you are the precious pearl! amazed??? Yes you are! you are a shining gem of the Muslim treasure, you are a dignified Muslim girl. Allah has given you beauty, talent and courage!
So when you are on such a high standard shouldn't you be safeguarded from harsh n harms of society ?Shouldn't you be saved from bad attitudes n looks of people? Yes ,You should be because treasures are always kept hidden, not uncovered! Friends ,it’s a simple point we can understand and once we realize it we cannot live without HIJAB..
“Hijab”…what a beautiful word itself. This word can best explain the feminine beauty. how? If we ponder over some aspects we will come to know.

If we take physical appearance first ,we find it very decent. the girl or woman wearing a gown with a veil doesn't has to say something, the dress it self declares that the person is dignified and ,respectful. The hijab safeguards the modesty. Before discussing more advantages of hijab it will be essential to see what is the quranic standard of beauty.
In surah rehman when Allah tells us about “hoor” (the women of jannah) he first resemble them by “a pearl in the shell” i.e. they are covered. AT other places of quran Allah has first told about the “haya” of “hoor” and then their physical beauty. The hadith tells us that the women of earth who will go in jannat will be more beautiful than the “hoor”. It clearly tells us that the real beauty is” haya’ and hijab is the other name for it. Its a fact too that haya has more attraction than the apparent beauty.
We actually forget this standard of beauty, that’s why we are easily impressed and misguided by false cultures of other. we forget that the real n eternal beauty is of the world after, so inorder to attain it and happiness of Allah, we should follow His commands.
Lets take a look on the orders which our sweet Allah ,our creator, the one who loves us most and the one who knows our nature best, has given in quran to us:
“surah Al –nur.ayat 31”:
"and tell the believing women (momina) to lower their gaze and be modest and not to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils on their bossoms”
at another place in surah Ahzab in ayat 59 it is said:
o,prophet! tell thy wives. thy daughters and the women of believers to draw their cloaks around them (with veil) when they go out. that will be better so that thy may be recognized and not annoyed. Allah is ever forgiving and merciful”.
From the above ayat we find out the following points
1. Hijab is a complete behavior:
It is crystal clear that hijab is not only wearing a gown and a veil but a complete behavior. It includes purity of heart, decent attitude and lowering of gaze (ghazz-e-basr).
2. Covering of face:
To take veil i.e. covering of face is essential and is proved from sunnah. M any people don’t agree with it and think it as a hurdle and strict boundation, but friends think for a moment if you cover the whole plant but not the rose flower on it, do you think its beauty is saved ,no the real attraction was in the flower and its still uncovered and without covering it rest is almost useless!
More over in arabic the word ”jalbab” has been used which means a large “chadar”,it was also used at that time in arabia but what Allah is saying here is to hang one of its corner to cover the face. A sahabi also explained it .Its a misconception that it will cause you problems, Islam certainly makes you comfortable at different conditions and situations.
3. Order and obligation for all Muslim women:
The ayah of surah ahzab tells us that its not an advise to Muslim women, its an obligation (farz), an order by Allah. Some people consider that this order is only for the wives of Prophet (s.a.w.) but I think a layman can also see the words “women of believers” that means the Muslim women..
Another logic is that when ummat-ul-momineen who are the most honorable women of the world ,not only this one but the afterworld too, when they are doing hijab ,how can us the common women be an exception? They are our role models for life! we should follow their acts.
Advantages: come on, experience them yourself!
1.Your dignity is increased.
2.Modesty is safeguarded.
3.You feel more confident.
4.As said in quran that Muslim women are recognized (hey its your real identity !)and not annoyed.
5.It keeps you comfortable at outdoor works.
6.Others ultimately give you respect.
and most of all Allah is happy with you! But remember all these benefits are only then when you adopt hijab as a complete behavior, not only as a dress code.
Friends, i think we all are confident Muslim young girls so why not take decision of outlives ourselves (as we try to make choices in every aspect from food to education ourselves) and do what our Allah has said?! If you have not yet started doing hijab ,lets do it I bet you will love to keep it forever…say proudly ….”Hijab…is my style!

" It is crystal clear that hijab is not only wearing a gown and a veil but a complete behavior. It includes purity of heart, decent attitude and lowering of gaze (ghazz-e-basr). [/center][/color]
http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/27f4a69dff.gif

enigma
04-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Not only Hijab But Islam in general is behavior

R u There 4 me?
05-05-2006, 05:48 AM
islam is the religion that gives women their rights & dignity>> very important subject Super Lark ..thanks