المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My miserable things in my life...

R u There 4 me?
05-05-2006, 05:40 AM
Some miserable things in my life...

After since i work in a new school ,i felt very stress with my frenz...alot of things want to speak out is like very diffcult....and in band is like very lonely..and i want to talk to my band frenz is like dare nt to speak to them i wish i want to talk them but i scare they dun like mi..is was quite of sad and restless....wat did i do wrong in band...and am i deserve to let ppl hate mi???and in class i was stress with my pupils..evrythings i do is wrong..and i sorf of no gd freedom..some of frenz are unreasonable.evrytime test mi...i hate it..i wish i can speak out bravely..but i think is hopeless..because they will thought that i change to bad person..but i really can't stand them..i have my right!!!why i can't have my own view....is my face deserve to be bully...????oh my goodness..if is true, they only see my look easily to bully..sign...i rather choose my parents at least when some misunderstanding they will hear me explain nt like my frenz..dun even hear a single word....in primary sch also being bully...i want to have my own view!!!!!!!!

SuPeRLaRk
05-05-2006, 08:34 AM
my ALLAH HELP YOU

enigma
06-05-2006, 04:11 PM
If you just step out of the zone you put yourself in you'll see things more clearly

You judged everyone & everything around without taking chances

Deal with any situation by confronting it,what you need is a way to reprogram how to deal with troubling issues

Regardless of others might think of you,you must address your problem,consider options and accept the outcomes of your decisions

I'm sure you have all the abilities and qualities otherwise you wouldn't achieve what you are in today

Believe me dear with positive perseverance things do get better

I really wish you a peaceful mind

هبوب الشمال
06-05-2006, 09:45 PM
always remember that " رضى الناس غاية لا تدرك "

just be YOURSELF dear