المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : And Then Is Heard No More

ACME
17-01-2013, 01:51 AM
http://www.saudienglish.net/upload/image22847.html
After travelling for thousands of kilometres and striving through extreme & severe weather conditions
Here comes the time for you to rest ,, to stop . You served thousands of passengers
in all ways and directions . You never complained or asked for reward
But I may be the only one who know how much you suffered
And because I care , I say You must stop
I really feel sorry for you but this is the way of life . This is how thing have been going
and will go forever and you are no exception . The railway tracks will be abandoned and then is heard no more
http://www.saudienglish.net/upload/image22849.html
My Regards to You
~
~
~
Your best friend , The Railroad Operator

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
18-01-2013, 12:10 PM
From my point of view the one we should feel sorry for is not the train, because he never hide things or try to manipulate his passengers or misguide them ,he enjoyed every trip he took , he had the courage to go where no one goes before, so the one I really feel sorry for
Is the Railroad Operator, because he will never experience the feeling of being free
So does he have the right to care or to tell this train to stop, no, he does not because he is not his true friend, true friends never turn their back to you or tell you to quit.

Thank you so much ACME for this topic
you always encourage us in a way we cant be able to thank for
for me, I consider it to be one of your best topics.

ACME
03-03-2013, 11:30 PM
From my point of view the one we should feel sorry for is not the train, because he never hide things or try to manipulate his passengers or misguide them ,he enjoyed every trip he took , he had the courage to go where no one goes before, so the one I really feel sorry for
Is the Railroad Operator, because he will never experience the feeling of being free
So does he have the right to care or to tell this train to stop, no, he does not because he is not his true friend, true friends never turn their back to you or tell you to quit.

Thank you so much ACME for this topic
you always encourage us in a way we cant be able to thank for
for me, I consider it to be one of your best topics.

I trually appreciate your comment & addition . I thank you so much for that
It is a truth universally known that everything that has a beginning must have an end

بحر الأماان
05-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I am so touched with these words
and even with the comment of Serenity
but this is the life ... every thing has to reach to his end
Thank you my teacher

روبينآ
07-03-2013, 10:51 PM
sad but true
thank you