المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Dear members

dimon
06-06-2006, 09:32 PM
;) Hi there all members o the English club .For a while i was looking for an English club to join i found a couble , but this was the only club i really like . so this is the only club that i am a member in
To tell you the truth i am starting to get bored , sorry but i am willing to tell you what i feel . The members her are not very active . School is going to be over so i hope to see much of you new subjects and comments .
By the way if any one knows any other niceEnglish clubs that i can join please tell me .
And sorry again , i hope my words don't upset any of you . .

enigma
07-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Not at all

Your words came out of an honest heart that wants the best for this club

We might feel the same at certain times due to different reasons

Since I joined the club a year ago I noticed that only certain members are sharing either with their topics or their ideas and thoughts while the rest are just looking and leaving in silence without even saying a single word

I think that's why most of the active members left

If you read most of the posts you'll find that everyone is in need of talking,writing and practising the language and when they're given a chance there's no participation

I think they could be itimidated or being shy of making mistakes.I've always said that it's ok to err, afterall we do have our mistakes even in Arabic

Dear dimon I've noticed recently that you're becoming an active member so please stick around and you'll find me more often here

dimon
07-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Thank you very much enigma for your nice words . Belive me i'll stick around sicne i've met a wounderful person like you .