المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : movies

dimon
07-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Does any body like to watch Amarican movies ?
have you seen kingdom of heaven ? Did you like ?
if anybody like movies write and we can if you like give each other our points of view

enigma
08-06-2006, 01:44 AM
There are so many great movies that I find interesting and worth watching and being discussed

I can't think of a particular movie at the time .Let me recall one of the good ones and come back later

dimon
08-06-2006, 12:13 PM
ok , friend but what about ( Kingdom of heaven ) did you see it ?

ام بسمه
08-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Salam , I 'll look 4 it , watch it and come 2 discuss it with U

enigma
08-06-2006, 04:36 PM
I haven't seen it but I'll try to since you mentioned it

Will you tell us the story behind it

dimon
08-06-2006, 05:36 PM
It's a historical movie , a Syrian actorr i really don't recal his name takes the rule of Salahaldeen . Try too see it iam sure you' will like it
Yesterday i got the movie ( United 93 ) It 's a bout the fourth airplane on septemper 11 which didn't reach it target . I'll watch it and and then tell you if it's worth watching or not .

CHARLES DICKENS
09-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi guys...nice to meet you in the beginnig of vacation...
well about movies...I've seen( Finding Neverland ... it is amazing movie by the way I advise you to watch it.....about a playwriter who couldn't find a story to compose....until he meet inspiring kids and their mother...they brought to his mind brilliant ideas...........but I'm not gonna tell you the end...Go and watch it..
:D
I liked too Unfinished Life....it's impressive really...and many mnay movies...:o
by talking about Kingdom Of Heaven...I liked the fair and true image which Salahudaien showed it 's really strange to HolyWood to be fair with muslims...!!
Thanks Dear Dimon for topic....
Yours
Mona Dickens:rolleyes:

booody
09-06-2006, 04:04 PM
can you tell they the story for us it seems good

dimon
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I just saw the movie ( United 93) I advise you to see it its very nice . See it and then come and ler's discuess it togather .