المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : احتاج مساعدتكم

dr.naz
26-04-2013, 10:05 PM
عندي اختبار رايتنق وكتبت القطعتين واخاف يكون فيها اي غلط ف ياليت لو فيه غلط تفيدوني وحاكون شاكر لكم جدا جدا

The happiest day in my life was before two years ago when I went to watch final match of champions league . It was football match played on 28 may 2011 at wembley in London between Barcelona and Manchester . the weather was cool . I felt excited when I saw my best club Barcelona and my favorite player messi , then the match started and I was very happy. the match was very interesting and excited . really it was the best day in my life.

وهذي رساله

May 28 ,2013
Dear hadi,
I'm writing to say, "hello" and tell you about your upcoming visit. I miss you so much and I'm waiting your visit. There's a lot to do here , and I'm sure we will have a great time . on Saturday we can go to a football game, Then we're going to Al-Rashed for dinner. After dinner we can go to play. On Sunday we can go to cinema, and we can go to the beach. It's very interesting place.
It's easy to find my house. Just take Highway 11 east to Exit 3 . turn left at the first light. Then you will be near from my house . Go straight for three miles. Then you will see big supermarket on your left . my house on your right.
Love

dr.naz
26-04-2013, 10:44 PM
لا شي ..؟؟!!