المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : أحتاج مساعدتكم الله يسعدكم

lana123
13-05-2013, 02:40 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

عندي مقال وانصدمت اليوم ان الدكتوره ماتبي نحفظه نفسه لاتبي نعيد صياغته بأسلوبنا ونحفظه ..
كلمات المقال سهللله بس ماعرفت أصيغه فأنا أبي أحد منكم الله يرضى عليكم يسوي إعادة صياغه
للمقال بأسلوبه واختباري فيه بعد بكره ( يوم الإربعاء )
لو تكرمتوا ابيه قبل بكره عشان يكون عندي وقت لمذاكرته

Analysis of To His Coy Mistress

"To His Coy Mistress" is a very interesting poem. The main plot of the poem is about this guy that tries to pick up a girl for the night. The poem does not tell about the setting. I assumed that it was in a bar, because of the way he talked to her and that is where most guys go to pick up a girl for the evening. We see this poem through the eyes of the guy, by doing this Marvell gives a look into his mind and what he is thinking. This helps to bring the reader into the poem. It allows the reader to get into his mind as the poem goes along. We begin to see the guy develop his words more and more until eventually by the third stanza he is pretty desperate.

In the first stanza we see the guy begin to make a move. He begins to tell her all these sweet lines about how he could spend eternity with her. For instance, he says on line 11, "My vegtable love should grow vastar than empires, and more slow;...." In these two lines he is trying to tell her how his love will grow more and more everytime he sees her. He will love her until the end of time. A few lines later he continues to talk about his everlasting love. He begins to divide his love up between her body parts. He promises to her that he will dedicate a hundred years to her eyes. Then he tells her that he would dedicate two hundred to each breasts. That last line about the breasts I thought was pretty funny. Here you begin to see how his mind begins to shift toward sex. He begins to shift his thoughts from her eyes to her body. He is very nonchalant about it. After the comment about her breasts he says and thirty to the rest. I can just see this guy talking to her. He puts a little emphasis on the breasts comment, and then I picture him mumbling, "oh yea....and thirty thousand to the rest." The guy is only out for one thing, and that is sex. He is trying to be smooth about it, but in the next stanza we begin to see his patience giving out.

In the second stanza we begin to see the guy's personality shift. He goes from being the person that you could spend eternity with to a person whose time is coming to an end fast. He says that time's chariot is hurrying near. This line sets the standard for the next stanza. This stanza is a little faster, and you can see that the guy mdoes not put as much thought into what he is saying. He then proceeds to tell her that they have eternity to be together, but her beauty will not last forever. I am not a girl, but if I was, that guy would have just lost me. He is starting to become less and less patient. He then murmures that the worms are going to take her virginity, which is followed up by him saying that his lust is going to go to the grave with her. Now he is becoming pretty desperate. He has lost all his patience and any dignity that he had as a man. Marvell should have wrote a continuation to this poem from the woman's point of view, because I know right now she is trying to figure out how to get rid of this creep.

In the third stanza the guy has lost all hope. He is now on the verge of total desperation. I picture him in this stanza down on his knees begging for her to go home with him. In this stanza he tells her straight up that their attraction is going to end one day, so they need to do it right now. The guy has lost all patience at this point. He is ready to go somewhere. He ends the stanza by saying that they cannot make the sun stand still, but they sure can make it run. This line wraps up the rest of the poem. In this line the guy tells her that the sun will be up soon, but we can make it run if we go now.

Throughout this poem the guy loses his patience more and more, until eventually he is ready to go. His words go through a big change. They start out by being very compassionate at the beginning of the poem to being very anxious at the end. We do not know what happens at the end of this poem, Marvell leaves it to us to decide. I can say that the guy probably got slapped pretty hard

Alsqour.w
13-05-2013, 05:32 PM
‘To His Coy Mistress’ is one of many seductive poems. The message is simple; the coyness of his mistress appeals to him but life is too short to play games, so it’s time to get serious.

Some themes he explores are ‘tempus fugit’ – time flies, ‘carpe diem’ – seize the day, and ‘momento mori’ – reminder of death. The enjambment in the poem gives it a languid pace, emphasizing the poets desire to luxuriate in time. His ideas flow on from one another like a continuous stream of affection.

Each line is octosyllabic (contains eight syllables). The poem has a regular sing-song rhythm and rhyme creating a comic feel which contains the strongly underlying theme of life and death.
Analysis
The poem begins when he poses his problem, ‘Had we but world enough, and time’ – human life is short. He is frustrated that the woman is so shy and unwilling, and if they had enough time, it would be appealing to him. He entices her with an image of ‘long love’s day’ which is an idyllic life where they can escape time. He contrasts himself by the Humber and her by the Indian Ganges, putting himself far lower than her. He then goes on, extraordinarily into hyperbole explaining how he would love her from Noah’s flood to the conversion of the Jews (basically the end of time). He uses outrageous arguments, explaining how his ‘vegetable love should grow’. There is a double entendre here with sexual connotations. He uses time to flatter her, explaining how thousands of years should be taken to admire her, and finally using sincere connection rather than physical flattery to admire her heart. He places her on a pedestal throughout the poem.

In the second stanza, Marvell talks in the future tense rather than the subjunctive. He shocks her by showing her the real situation that is that there is not enough time for such coyness. Personification is used here to describe the sun as ‘time’s winged chariot’ – this is Apollo riding across the sky. He threatens her explaining how her beauty ‘shall no more be found’. He goes on to use a disturbing image of worms burrowing into her body.

The final stanza is the present tense, as he clearly opens it with the word ‘now’. He displays his ‘carpe diem’ attitude here, and his urgency is reflected in his repetition of the word ‘now.’ He wills her to be passionate and puts ideas into her head of sexual unity. He attempts to persuade her to have sex with him, explaining that it is natural for ‘amorous birds of prey’. When he calls it ‘sport’, he takes away the danger of having sex with him. He persuades her to be active. Towards the end of the stanza, he starts to use the words ‘we’ and ‘our’ to join them together. The poem ends triumphant and outrageous as he implies that they can turn back the destructive forces of time, forcing the sun to run after them!

Alsqour.w
13-05-2013, 05:45 PM
وعليكم السلام

انا قريت القصيده
ووجدت التحليل السابق غير مناسب للقصيده
بل خرج المحلل عن الادب
على سبيل المثال
tries to pick up a girl for the night

لذلك وضعت تحليل بديل وشكرا

lana123
13-05-2013, 08:42 PM
ألف شكر أخي الكريم Alsqour.w