مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ساعدوني محتاجه برقراف عن مواصلات

mai1
13-05-2013, 02:54 PM
مثال عن طياره وسياره (الخ)
فرق بينهم واي واحد منهم تفضل

100 كلمه اذا اتقدرون

abd3
22-05-2013, 01:55 AM
there are too many means of trans portation nowadays.the most commen ones are cars,buses,trains and of course planes.most people prefer travelling by planes especially if you travel abroad.Travelling by planes is faster,more comfotable and more intersting.How ever,it is more expensive and more fearful especially for children.If you travel inside the same contry I think travelling by train is the best .Trains are faster than cars or buses it is also more comfortable .Some trains save you places for sleeping during the journey and serve meals also,but there may be delays or cancel to some journes.Travelling by cars is also easier but it is tiring.You can travel by your car any time.but be careful during driving. Donot drive long distants.Bus,I think is the worst one .It is too slow and toocrowded especially in rush hour.For me I prefer travelling by planes to abroad and by the under ground insde my country.Underground is the fastest morecomfortable and more modern way of trans port inside the city.

Nmarg
09-06-2013, 06:07 PM
موووووووفقه

PRΛDΛ
16-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanx abd3

3>

khalid39
28-07-2013, 12:40 AM
بتوفيق لك .............................................

khalid39
28-07-2013, 12:41 AM
بتوفيق لك .................................................. ......