المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : نخِيتكُم يَ آلنشَـآمَى !

إغترآب..!
21-05-2013, 03:23 PM
السلآم عليكم وَ رحمَةة الله وبركآتةة ,

آزيكُو يَ آلز آعضآء بآلدونيآ كلههـآ <مححد يتمصلَح

آلمهُم نخُش بآلسولأفةة ,

معلمتنـآ الله يجزآهآ الجنةة طآلبةة منـآ نكتِب Personal letter about holiday

بآلآمتححآن النهآئِي ,

وَ محدثتكم الله يسلمِهـآ وآيآكم حآس رآسهـآ مَ قدرت تدبِر شَي من هَـ آلـ letter
فَـ آتمنى منكُم تسآعدونِي ومَ تكو تقل عن خمس جُمل ,

جُزيتم خيرًآ

Alsqour.w
21-05-2013, 06:15 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

(1)

Subject: School trip to Al-Ula

Hi Qassim,

I'm writing this email from our hotel in Al-Ula. We arrived this evening after a long bus journey from Madinah. It’s really too bad you couldn’t join us on our school trip. We’re going to learn so much about the historical sites that we can’t learn in books.

Its busy here in town, with tourists from all over the world who have come to visit Mada’in Saleh. Tomorrow a guide is going to show us around the site. We’re also going to visit the museum, Al-Ula oasis, and the old abandoned city.

The archaeological site lies about 20 km north of the town. It’s also known as Al-Hijr because of the spectacular rock formations in the area. As you know, the site was settled by the Nabataeans in the first century. There are over 100 rock-carved monuments that are spread over an area of 13.4 kilometers, and due to the dry climate, they are in an excellent state of preservation. The site was included in UNESCO’s World Heritage List in 2008 because of its cultural and architectural importance.

The desert around the oasis is covered by natural rock formations. Hundreds of curious shapes were carved by the wind into the soft sandstone, one of which resembles a giant elephant! The old city of Al-Deerah is going to be very interesting. It has over 500 houses from the 13th century, with stone foundations and mud-brick walls. Some of the stones were taken from the ruins of a Lihyanite• settlement and still carry the ancient inscriptions. There is also a unique sundial that the inhabitants used to determine the start of Ramadan. Don’t worry. I’ll take lots of amazing pictures to show you! Adel

(2)

Dear Saud,

I arrived in Cassablanca two days ago. It's really beautiful.
People here are kind and generous. I like their strong
green tea with mint. You know, It's a custom here to serve
it everywhere and all times of the day. I also love their food,
especially Tajins and Basteela. It was interesting to see
some people wearing their traditional Koftan. I bought
one for Dad. I'll tell you more when I get back home.

Best regards,
Khaled

إغترآب..!
22-05-2013, 04:42 PM
جزآك الله خير يَ رب وَ آسعدك في دنيآه وآخرته ,

عندي آستفسآر عن كلمَة koftan لأنِي مَ لقيت لهآ ترجمهه وآول مرة تمر علي صرآحةة ,

يعطيك آلعآفيهه

Alsqour.w
22-05-2013, 06:03 PM
جزآك الله خير يَ رب وَ آسعدك في دنيآه وآخرته ,

امين ي ارب
جزاك الله خير
وياك

عندي آستفسآر عن كلمَة koftan لأنِي مَ لقيت لهآ ترجمهه وآول مرة تمر علي صرآحةة ,

وجدت لها عدة معاني
موجودة على الرابط
http://www.almaany.com/home.php?language=arabic&lang_name=T%C3%BCrk%C3%A7e&word=kaftan

يعطيك آلعآفيهه

الله يعافيك