المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : فزعتكم للاختبار ضروري

^^ دره ^^
27-05-2013, 03:37 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركآته ...كيفكم ..فزعتكم وطالبتكم ابغى تعبير عن الصدآقه وعن الانترنت . ضروري للاختبار الله يسكنكم الفردوس الاعلى بالجنه .. ياليت يكون سهل .. بلييييييز

Alsqour.w
27-05-2013, 09:31 AM
(1)

When I first met Khalid, I never expected we could become friends. We were so different. I was talkative and social while he was shy and quiet. Khalid is the tall boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He’s really active. He’s on the school basketball team. As we grew older, I started discovering other qualities in Khaled that I was unaware of as a child. I grew to appreciate his support and confidence. He is the brother I never had.

(2)
Sometimes friendship hurts
When I first met Khalid, I never expected we could become friends. We were so different. I was talkative and social while he was shy and quiet. So, when he took the seat next to mine in class, I thought to myself “What a bore”. As I got to know him better, I found him to be really nice, kind and patient. Soon, we became very good friends. However, after we both joined the school basketball team, things started to change. We spent hours practising together, but the coach liked the way I played better. He advised me to join the local basketball team. This aroused of jealousy in Khalid. He was not happy for me and started to embarrass me and hurt my feelings. naturally, I was very upset. A few weeks later, something happened that completely ruined our friendship. I was chosen to play in the national basket ball team. When my friends heard the news, they were all happy except for Khalid who was angry and said "You are becoming a real snob." Our team won the final game. Although everybody was happy and proud of our team, there was feeling of bitterness inside me. Months passed and I moved to a different school. I don't see Khalid any more, but I have much better friends now.

(3)
How the internet has changed the world

It all started in 1969 when Kline, one of Professor Kleinrock’s students in LA, tried to log in remotely to a machine in Stanford. In 1990, Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Dailliau introduced the “Worldwide Web”. About 26 years later, 16 million people were online, and email was taking over. Today there are almost two billion users. E-mail, instant messaging, and video calls connect people across the globe. Social networks allow people to communicate with a large number of friends and information is accessible to everyone online. All you need to do is ‘Google’ a few key words and you get numerous sites and documents. E-learning has made it possible for people to attend courses online and obtain academic and professional qualifications

^^ دره ^^
27-05-2013, 10:23 PM
الله يجزاك الفردوس الآعلى

^^ دره ^^
27-05-2013, 10:26 PM
ياحبيلكم فيه اسهل من تعبير النت احسه صعب شوي

^^ دره ^^
27-05-2013, 10:44 PM
الله يجزاكم خير خلاص حصلت التعبير ...يعطيكم الف عافيه <3