المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Only For Girls

Emily
02-07-2006, 03:09 AM
[align=left]Prime Lip Care & Moisture

A beautiful smile lights up a day. It makes your face more beautiful and lively. Your lips are the most important and exquisitely sensitive part of your body and therefore you have to take special care of your lips. To take good care of your lips , the number one and most important of guidelines is Moisturizing your lips for a supple youthful look, then comes Exfoliating for always fresh and soft look and Protecting to avoid any damage that could occur to your lips due to any surrounding influences.

MOISTURIZING TIPS FOR BEST LIPS

Use Vaseline on lips to keep them shiny

Moisture in winter. Always use moisturizer lotion on lips during winter months to insure soft lips.

Lip balm before you sleep. apply a coating of lip balm before bed to help to moisturize lips while you sleep.

Lip balm before lipstick . Add base coat of lip balm prior to applying lipstick during the dry winter months.

Moisturize lips always before and after swimming or sunbathing and all day long if your lips are dry .

Use a black tea bag that has been dipped in warm water. Press to lips for 3 minutes. The tannic acid boosts the moisture level of the lips.

The lips welcome the world, frame your smile and communicate a powerful image to others. With proper lip care, your lips can remain beautiful, healthy, soft and supple. So take of your lips and embrace the world . [/center]

dimon
02-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Although i don't think i 'll do most of the things you mention . Thank you any way

حمامة
02-07-2006, 12:31 PM
thanx alot Emily for benfit information

may Allah blessyou

enigma
02-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks dear Emily

I agree with you that lips are mirror of how healthy your body is just like eyes,nails and hair

The minute you have a stomach or dehydration problem your lips will turn dry no matter how often you use moisturizers

القلب الساهي
07-07-2006, 03:37 PM
hi thankx also you can use Vaseline on hands its very good.

الأمل المرتقب
07-07-2006, 07:48 PM
thanks my dear for your advises..Really they are beautiful..