المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Gabby had never seen rain like it

ACME
08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Gabby had never seen rain like it. Even with the windscreen wipers at full speed it was impossible to see the dark country road ahead of her. She didn’t see the flooded bend until she was in the centre of it. It was a little too deep and the car stopped dead. She tried to restart the engine. It was no good. She was lost in the middle of nowhere. She picked up her mobile to call the breakdown service. “Typical. No signal!” Gabby shouted as she hit the steering wheel. She grabbed her umbrella from the back seat and started to walk along the road. Whithin minutes she was soaked and shivering with cold.
After an hour Gabby finally saw a light through the trees. As she got closer she saw .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. . To know the rest of the story , listen to it from this file

http://www.mediafire.com/?7z3dvcsu5h12n4f

It includes the audio & text of the whole story

I hope you will enjoy it
Regards

بحر الأماان
08-10-2013, 03:50 PM
I enjoyed reading it
Thank you my teacher

ACME
19-10-2013, 12:25 AM
I enjoyed reading it
Thank you my teacher

It is my great pleasure
&
you are always welcome.

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
14-11-2013, 07:45 PM
For some times I was trying to read this story but my
down load manger doesn‘t work and
It looks very interesting story, I tried to complete it out of my imagination
and there were monster and running in the dark.
^_^