المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : ابغى مسااعده بليز

موني11
25-10-2013, 04:20 AM
لو سمحتوا ابغى حل هذا السؤال
write notes then use them to write a paragraph about your activities last weekend

الي هو يكون برقراف

في اسرع وقت اذا ممكن!

Alsqour.w
25-10-2013, 10:47 AM
Last weekend
, I wanted to surprise my cousins. I woke up early and baked a chocolate
cake for them. I took it with me to my uncle’s house. In the afternoon, we went on a picnic to the desert. We barbecued meat and chicken. The weather was very nice and we really enjoyed ourselves. We returned home very late at night.

موني11
25-10-2013, 03:32 PM
هذا البرقراف موجود في الكتاب
بس يبغون نفسه بجمل ثانيه
الي يقدر يسوي لي نفس هذا بس بجمل ثانيه

شكرا كثير

Alsqour.w
25-10-2013, 03:44 PM
My last weekend was not monotonous. On Friday, I was staying at home and watching TV. In the evening, my friend arrived and we were watching a film in the computer. This movie was called ''War'' and it was very interesting. When my companion left, I went to have a shower, and after it, I went to bed however, I could not sleep; therefore, I went to the kitchen to drink some hot milk. Soon after I had prepared breakfast and I ate it. On Saturday, I was relaxing all day at home. In the morning, I remembered that I have homework; consequently, I did it. In the evening, I was watching TV and afterward I went to bed. I consider it was the extraordinarily flourishing weekend

موني11
25-10-2013, 04:53 PM
ثااانكسسس كثير
ويعطيك الف عافيه
بس احس ان طويل وماناسبني

اذا ممكن تشوف هذا البرقراف
اذا صح واذا فيه اخطاء
Last weekend I went to visit my grandparents, relatives, aunts and uncles, and then I went to the mall with my sister to buy clothes and ate dinner and then we went home and I stayed for a long time in watching TV at 2: 00 I went to sleep

Alsqour.w
25-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Last weekend, I went to visit my grandparents, relatives, aunts and uncles. Then, I went to the mall with my sister to buy clothes. we ate dinner there. After that, we came back home. I stayed for a long time watching TV. At 2:00 I went to sleep.

موني11
25-10-2013, 05:17 PM
شكرا كثير كثير
يعطيك الف عافيه
ماقصرت