المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : طلب مساعدة عاجلة ....

بدريه12
25-07-2006, 11:06 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
انا أعمل في أحدى المراكز الصيفية كلفت من قبلهم بترجمة بعض القصص والمواضيع الى اللغة الأنجليزية وحيث انني لا أملك الوقت لذلك أرغب في المساعدة في ترجمة هذه القصة شاكرة لكم ذلك ....

((غطاءه السماء ، وفرشه الرمضاء يعانق الهواء في الصبح والمساء
أتسألون من هو ؟
شيء صغير أسمة حجر 000
تطلع للسماء وحاور النجوم ( ألا تملين من مصاحبة القمر وكثرة الضجر )
أجابت النجوم بنورها المضيء هذا القمر مصدر السعادة والأمل
تملل الصغير تملل الحجر
و ودع النجوم و ودع القمر
تدحرج الصغير تدحرج الحجر مندفعا لأسفل الجبل سماء زرقاء تمتع النظر ، ورذاذ جميل يسمى المطر ، ورمال ذهبية يمتلكها السهل ، تمرغ الصغير تمرغ الحجر وأخذ يشدوا بروعه السهل وبعيد لحظات
تملل الصغير تملل الحجر ،
وقال للرمال ( الآ تملين من تملك السهل )
أجابت الرمال بصوتها الجميل
( ما أجمل الحياة ما أجمل الأمل
لؤلؤة أنا أحتضنها السهل ) تدحرج الصغير تدحرج الحجر لتحمله الأمواج ويغمره البحر ، سكن الحجر في قاع البحر أسماك هنا وأسماك هناك ، أعشاب هنا وأعشاب هناك ، روعة وسكون ، تملل الصغير تملل الحجر وسأل الأسماك الآ تملين من سكون البحر ، تراقصت الأسماك وقالت سكون يمنحني البعد عن النظر .
تدحرج الصغير تدحرج الحجر
وفكر بالرحيل ولكن بدون أي أمل ، صنارة الصياد كانت هي المفر ، تعلق الصغير تعلق الحجر بحبل النجاة لقارب العمل
أرض خشبية ،وأسماك ملقية ، وأقدام بشر ، أختبىء الصغير أختبيء الحجر لكي لا يعاد للبحر ، وبعيد لحظات تملل الصغير تملل الحجر ، تجرأ الصغير
وحاور قارب الخشب الآ تمل من كثرة السفر ، أجابه مبتسما متى كان السفر جالبا للضجر أو الملل ، تملل الصغير تملل الحجر ، وآثر الرحيل ولكن بدون أي أمل ، وصل القارب لمرفأ قريب ....
تدحرج الصغير تدحرج الحجر ،
حلم جديد حققه الصغير و بالعمل استطاع أن يصل ، تدحرج الصغير تدحرج الحجر ، تلقفه الأيادي يلقفه الطفل ، يد صغيرة و قوة رهيبة وعرق بلل الحجر ، تملل الصغير تملل الحجر ، وبجرأة سأل : لماذا الدموع ، لماذا الحزن ، تمالك الطفل نفسه وكفكف دموعه وقال
أرضي أخوتي صحبي أستبيحوا وبأيدي الصهاينة قتلوا ، تشجع الصغير تشجع الحجر وودع الملل
قائلا لطفلة الشجاع لطفلة الحزين ، سلاحك أنا سلاحك الحجر 0
تحول الصغير تحول الحجر لبطل عنيد بيد الطفل ..... ))

(مع العلم ان القصة مشاركة خاصة من أحدى الطالبات )

sunlight44
25-07-2006, 11:44 PM
صراحة ما فهمت بالضبط ايش المطلوب

لكن تأكدي اختي بدريه أن الاخوه والأخوات ماراح يقصرون معاك

حمامة
28-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Its cover the sky, and its spreading the scorching heat embraces the air in the morning and the evening
You know who is he ؟

The little thing is the stone
He looked at the sky and argued the stars ( that they do not dictate from the moon and the abundance of boredom )
The stars answered their bright light this moon is the source of happiness and hope
The small fidget and the stone fidget..
And he said goodbye to the stars and said goodbye to the moon
The baby rolled that the stone rolled a rash downwards the mountain the sky blue it pleases the sight, and a beautiful drizzle it is named the rain, and golden sands that the plain possess, defiles the baby that defiles the interdiction and taking they sing its easy fear and moments later
The small fidget and the stone fidget
And he said to the sands ( that they do not dictate from the possession of plain )
The sands answered by their advisable sound
( what collected the life is what beautified the hope A pearl I embrace it the plain ) the baby rolled that rolls the stone for its bearing the waves and the sea covers it, the stone stopped at seabed fishes here and named you there, herbs here and herbs there, a splendor and a stillness, \

The small fidget and the stone fidget
and asked the fishes that they do not dictate from the stillness of sea, the fishes danced and said a stillness that the remoteness from the view grants me
The baby rolled that the stone rolled
And he thought of the departure but without any hope, the hunter hook it was the escape, suspends the baby that the stone stuck to the rescue rope to the work boat
A wooden land, and laying down fishes, and human's feet, hide the baby I hide the stone so that does not return to the sea, and moments later the small move and the stone move, the baby dared
And the woods boat argued with that it does not become weary of the abundance of travel, answered it a smiling when the travel was causing the boredom or the boredom, the small move and the stone move, and it preferred the departure but without any hope, the boat came to a close harbour

The baby rolled that the stone rolled,
A new dream that the baby achieved and with the work could to comes, rolling the baby rolling the stone, received it the hands that the child, a small hand and a terrible strength and the stone wetness sweat, the small move and the stone move … and courageously asked : why the tears, why the sadness, the control of child himself and he wiped its tears and said

I satisfy my brothers my friends were considered lawful and by the Zionists hands they were killed, encourages the baby

The stone encourages and said goodbye to the boredom
A saying of the brave child of the sad child, your weapon is stone and I'm your weapon
The baby turned the change of stone to a stubborn hero by the child hand ..... ))

إن شاء الله يا بدرية تكون صحيحة .. وآسفين على التأخير .. وإن شاء الله يمديك لها ..

بدريه12
28-07-2006, 01:49 AM
أشكر لك المساعدة ........... يكفيني أهتمامك بالرد