المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : سؤال احتاج ردكم الكريم عليه

Shaun the sheep
10-03-2014, 08:00 PM
السلام عليكم انا الان اقوم بدراسة في اللغويات بالذات في علم اللغة التقابلي (Contrastive Linguistics )
فبصراحه حصل عندي ارتباك في ما هو الفرق بين Contrastive rhetoric and Contrastive Linguistics
لانه في هناك اشخاص قالو لي هو نفس الشئ لكن الى الان ما اقتنعت با اجابة فاحتاج من الاعضاء الكرام التكرم بذكر ما لديهم من اجابات على سؤالي ولكم وافر التحية والتقدير

E-courses
11-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Contrastive analysis is the systematic study of a pair of languages with a view to identifying their structural differences and similarities.

Contrastive rhetoric is the study of how a person's first language and culture influence his or her writing in a second language.

Shaun the sheep
11-03-2014, 03:45 PM
Contrastive analysis is the systematic study of a pair of languages with a view to identifying their structural differences and similarities.

Contrastive rhetoric is the study of how a person's first language and culture influence his or her writing in a second language.

Thank you for your particpating, I have read the same thing and I have understood that Contrastive Rhetoric has relation to Writing, however Contrastive Linguistics has a relation to the structure of two different languages . What makes ask is that so many teach these two subject as one subject and that confused me
Thanks again brother

علي الثاني
17-03-2014, 02:29 PM
يعطيكم العافيه