المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : برقرافات إنجليزي قصيرة ومنوعة مناسبة للطلاب

فاتح القدس
20-03-2014, 01:07 AM
جمعت لكم مجموعة من البرقرافات إلإنجليزية
القصيرة والمنوعة والمناسبة للطلاب

One day my little brother was playing with his toy. Suddenly it broke somehow. My little brother became very sad and started crying. I promised him to buy him a new toy. He was very fond of his toy. I bought a new one and gave it to him. He was very happy.

=============

Ahmad likes reading. He has many stories. He buys a new story every week. He can also read newspapers. He wants to read novels when he grows up. He finds pleasure in reading

=============

We have a beautiful aquarium in our house. The aquarium is filled with water. The aquarium has many plants and pebbles inside it. There are many fish in the water. The goldfish is the most active fish in the aquarium. It is beautiful and swims very fast. The other fishes in the aquarium are beautiful too.

=============

I like kids very much. I always distribute chocolates among them.
One day I saw some children playing in a park.
I gave chocolates to each of them
they were very happy

=============

Every week I go to my uncle’s house. My uncle’s house is far away from our house. I usually take some presents with me to their family. They enjoy a lot when I come to them. I spend about 3 hours their then I come back to my house.

=============

Yesterday, my dad bought a packet of biscuits for me. I want to eat all of them. My dad said that I must share them with my friends.
I distributed the biscuits among my friends. I ate only a few of them. At that moment, I knew that sharing is a good habit.

==============

Hi everyone. I am Khalid. I live in Jeddah. My father is a firefighter. I have 1 brother named Ali. and 1 sister named Sara. I also have a cute cat. It is very beautiful. It has a soft and brown hair. It likes to play and jump.

============

My dad has a small farm . It has different plants and animals. My dad works on the farm all day. I always help him. After school I go and feed the animals. I also milk the cows. I come back home before the sunset.

===========

The camels are called the "ships of the desert". They are used to carry people and loads from one place to another. They can live without water for many days. They move easily on sand. They eat plants, grasses and bushes. Some of the camels have two humps.

===========

The post office is between the park and the ATM. There are a lot of people at the post office. They are waiting in line. Some people want to buy stamps. Other people want to mail letters.
There are a lot of cars in front of the post office.

=============

Yesterday I woke up late. My alarm clock didn’t ring. I ran to take a shower. I didn’t have a towel. I ran to find a towel. I got dressed. I couldn’t find my shoes and socks. I finally found them. I ran quickly to my school. At school I saw that my socks were two different colors.

===============

أمواج بلا شواطئ
07-04-2014, 12:43 AM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8275/goodtopicnw7.gif

rose2oo
01-05-2014, 10:49 AM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2927/e1pp7yy2fg41qd7.gif

vanish
04-05-2014, 09:38 PM
مشكوووور يافاتح

حائره 11
08-05-2014, 10:50 PM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4222/14159515ue7.gif

ذهــــب
12-05-2014, 10:52 AM
يعطيك العافيه

للوشا محمد
14-06-2014, 08:16 AM
شكرا الله يعطيك العافيه

فاتح القدس
14-11-2014, 10:06 PM
العفو وفقنا الله وإياكم لكل خير
==================

The school library is open every day. Students go to the library early every morning. Some students work in the library all day. The lights are always on . My class is between the library & the canteen.

==========

Seasons of the year

The weather is hot in summer. People drink lots of water .
In winter the weather is cold. People wear heavy clothes in winter.
In spring plants grow and flowers bloom.
The trees lose their leaves in Autumn.

يتبع بإذن الله لاحقا

بحر الأماان
15-11-2014, 11:06 PM
جمع رائع
يعطيك العافية أُستاذي .

أبونواف
17-11-2014, 04:16 AM
تسلم أناملك على جهودك الرائعة