المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Because of an ant!

Sir.Ali hasan
12-06-2014, 07:36 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله ..

First of all, I read a short story recently about an ant and translated it. So hope to like it and i really need your comments and suggestion about grammar, vocabularies and anything else .

A few years ago, a group of scientists met to discover for an error in the holy Quran to Prove their argument that Islam is not the right religion.
They started flipping papers,studying and searching until they found a verse. An ant said, "o ants, enter your dwellings that you may not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers.
After a hard exertion, they said the word 'crushed' is a word of smashing and cracking, but how could an ant smash or crack! it is not a breakable substance and cannot be crushed.
They deduced that the statement was wrong, they started to spread and classify their discovery as great. After a several years, an Australian professor appeared and conducted a research
on those weak creature. He has found what they did not expect that ants contain a large proportion of glass. Therefore, the Australian professor announced his conversion to Islam.

وجد..
12-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Very interesting topic. I enjoy reading it. Well done

Beauty
14-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Great
Go on dear

Sir.Ali hasan
17-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Thank u all for ur supporting :)

tnt2
27-08-2015, 12:56 PM