المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Think before sympathy

heblulu
09-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Good evening teachres,
I read a news appear in this site writting by on of the members. To be honest, I'd help to read it& understand it. When I does, I got upset for the pic& ask myself: IS IT REAL ONE?
So, I took the pic & the new& sent them to one of my freinds who work in news feild& he who assure to me that either the pic or the news wasn't true. He makes me understand the way of share'ah puneshment.He says: ( If we asumed that the mention T did what she did& they found her guilty, they will punish her with the rule AN EYE FOR EYE. Which means that the Ss will peat her with the shoes. Also, it's not allowed for any kind of women punishment to be seen unless HAD AL KASAS, Which have to be seen by people.
I got releive for it's impossiple to be insulted that much while we teach the new generation.

ام بسمه
15-08-2006, 03:17 AM
I hardly understood what you've written. But I agree with you 100%

heblulu
15-08-2006, 04:31 AM
I smile WIDLY when I read your comment.It seemed my enthusiasm push me to run in writing.
In simple words, the puneshment system in S.A doesn't allowed for the women to be punish in puplic. Unless she made a murder of kill .
However, I,m working on studying Arabic language. I geuss at that time, you won't find any problem in understand me.
To you, all my thanks.

lingo
19-08-2006, 11:15 AM
It is interesting to see an example of the effect of twisted grammar

T.Sultan
19-08-2006, 10:03 PM
[align=left]Lingo and ام بسمة ,

Your replies are not kind and sarcastic. Please, if you don't understand what's written , then ask for help. Friends, I suppose you're grown up and you can act as such. Thank you .

Heblulu ,

Thank you for your hard efforts[/center].

حمامة
19-08-2006, 11:44 PM
I agree with u beblulu We must take care about the news

Islam ordered to investigate the truthfulness of the talking

Thanx alot my dear sis

lingo
21-08-2006, 03:39 PM
[align=left]Lingo and ام بسمة ,

Your replies are not kind and sarcastic. Please, if you don't understand what's written , then ask for help. Friends, I suppose you're grown up and you can act as such. Thank you .

Heblulu ,

Thank you for your hard efforts[/center].
How can you prove your assumption that my reply is not kind and sarcastic?
How can you prove that I don't understand and I need help?
You don't know me don't assume that you do .If you are interested to know me you need me to help you to know me .
By the way in case some one doesn't know Sarcasm is a kind of well respected part of literature.

T.Sultan
21-08-2006, 05:31 PM
[align=left]Lingo ,

My friend , I only judged your words and not your intentions. The girl wants to improve her grammar through writing topics and she needs someone to support and encourage her. Friend, I know for a fact that the girl hates such kind of replies. By the way , I'm a literate man and I know what sarcasm means. Bother, the beauty of sarcasm can only be found in literature. Brother , do you know what the definition of sarcasm is ? Sarcasm is a way of speaking or writing in which you say the opposite of what you mean in order to make an unkind joke or to show that you're annoyed. There is a great difference between sarcasm and a joke.Anyway, I believe you have had no intention of discouraging her . Brother, the girl feels like a stranger because of some members' replies. I wish you had got me. Thank you , brother[/center].