المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Can you satisfy others?

heblulu
18-08-2006, 02:31 AM
Living in this world,among your family, your freinds& the people around you. You want to live in peace,work,learn,love& the most important make others satisfy from you.
The question is: IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO SATISFY OTHERS?
If you treat people in modest way, they'll say: YOU PRETENd TO BE MODIST. If you say: I don't know somthing, they'll replay: YOU ARE IGNORANT. If you say: I know something, they'll say: YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE MASTER& so on. The problem that such people are every where. Stop you, block you, investigate you with alot of questions before they're saying: SORRY WE CAN'T HELP YOU.
What is the suitable way to just satisfy those& fill their curiosity IF WE HAVE TO DO SO. :marsa189:
P.S: If any one like to make a grammer correction, please do BUT AFTER READ THE SUBJECT& COMMENT ON IT. With my thanks.

:1 (130):

Manair
18-08-2006, 03:35 AM
First thank you for presenting this subject to talk about
you know that all people are not the same in accpeting you and what you say
you have your own way to talk, present ,explain your ideas in your natural way this is on your side on the other side people have to get your information and what you have said analysie them
according to their psycholigical back ground and emotions toward you and ofcourse these affect their opinions
So some are satisfied and others are not
some people stick to their opinions they never satisfy unless you adjestit it
Finally ,you are not obligiated to satisfy all people.

مايسترو
18-08-2006, 03:52 AM
[align=left]thank you for the subject
it is really good
so, like some one says in this situations
just try to be like a coffe beans.
thanx again[/center]

heblulu
18-08-2006, 05:02 AM
First thank you for presenting this subject to talk about
you know that all people are not the same in accpeting you and what you say
you have your own way to talk, present ,explain your ideas in your natural way this is on your side on the other side people have to get your information and what you have said analysie them
according to their psycholigical back ground and emotions toward you and ofcourse these affect their opinions
So some are satisfied and others are not
some people stick to their opinions they never satisfy unless you adjestit it
Finally ,you are not obligiated to satisfy all people.

Thank you& wellcome in this great site. I wish to read your shares in the future,but this will be my last day. Take care& be in God safe& protect.

lingo
19-08-2006, 10:52 AM
IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO SATISFY OTHERS? only if others are important to you .

enigma
19-08-2006, 07:20 PM
I really loved lingo's reply

You can always keep in mind that pleasing your close ones is the best thing in life as long as it doesn't cause you any extra burden or interfere with your inner peace and happiness

T.Sultan
19-08-2006, 10:29 PM
[align=left]heblulu ,

First , thank you for bringing up such issue. Sister, people are hard to satisfy, so always try to expect the worst from them. Do whatever you believe in and let people say whatever they want. But, being kind will help you have a lot of friends which is an advantage. My advice is to have as many friends as you can , for life without friends would be a living hell. Moreover, try to forgive and forget , if you're seeking the peace of mind.

My regards[/center].

حمامة
19-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Heblulu

Sometimes I do not satisfy the concern of others. They are not looking for what I concern