المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Motivation

T.Sultan
21-08-2006, 09:03 PM
[align=left]Who you are is more valuable than what you do. Your worth as a person is not based on your intelligence, your grades, how hard you work. It is enough to be you.

Respect and value are the opinions of others - but realize that ultimately you must respect and satisfy yourself.

Practice impulse control by imagining the consequences of your actions. How will you feel afterwards? Then, act so that you will be satisfied with yourself.

Write out a plan for yourself. Jot down personal and academic goals and priorities, and reread them when you're in a slump.

Don't worry about or dwell on things that go wrong. Concentrate on your successes. Remember that little successes build up just as quickly as little failures.

Give yourself time to change. Forgive yourself for backsliding and making mistakes.

Don't be a perfectionist. Make approaching your goals the basis of your self-respect rather than reaching your goals.

Don't allow feelings of inadequacy to get you down. Think about all the things you do have going for you.

If you're feeling down or hopeless, imagine the worst that could happen - exaggerate your fantasies - and then laugh at them. Do this to put yourself and your current situation in perspective.

Be willing to risk failure for something you really care about. Be willing to risk success, too!

If you're irrationally afraid of something, do it a lot; the fear will wear off.

Learn to recognize, sooner, events which are not turning out as they should - and act to redirect them to your satisfaction.
[/center]

Just.4.ur.iz
21-08-2006, 11:35 PM
You are alwayes motivate me

to read your great TOPICS

and

thank u toooooo much

So nice topic

T.Sultan
21-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Just 4 ur iz ,

Your constant presence is what makes me try to post useful topics. I'm really honored by your presence. Thank you

حمامة
22-08-2006, 12:53 AM
T. Sultan

I think

If humans learned self-esteem learn respect for the community in which they live

T.Sultan
22-08-2006, 01:10 AM
حمامة ,

I really appreciate your valuable comments. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

غاردينيا
22-08-2006, 01:27 AM
thanks a lot T. Sultan

you are right

thinking positively is all what we need

to get success & build self-confidence

thanks again for this deep topic

Gardenia

T.Sultan
22-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Gardenia ,

Thank you for the participation .I'm really honored by your reply.

Try To Reach
22-08-2006, 11:15 PM
this shall find a way to my golden file in my modest pc
thanx for your efforts dear
http://www.flashfp.net/uploader/modules/up-pic/pic/uploads/a94eeee2d7.gif

T.Sultan
23-08-2006, 11:30 AM
alshareef ,

Your kind replies make me feel like flying . I'm really flattered by your sweet words. I ask Allah to endear me to all his people. Thank you for your constant words of support.

enigma
23-08-2006, 08:50 PM
If you're feeling down,imagine the worst that could happen,exaggerate your fantasies, and laugh at them

I will try this sometime

Thanks brother

roca
25-08-2006, 01:59 AM
dear Sir
these words never seize to amaze me
every where you read and hear pieces of advice telling you how to be successful and how to live happily everafter. how to be love and be loved................................ but no one so far told me how
for example;
Respect and value are the opinions of others - but realize that ultimately you must respect and satisfy
how can i value others' opinions when it contradicts mine?
Learn to recognize, sooner, events which are not turning out as they should - and act to redirect them to your satisfaction.
i dont have any prophetic qualities .i might be able to guess but i wont be able to realize the goodness in any situations good or bad in my foresight.
Your worth as a person is not based on your intelligence, your grades, how hard you work. It is enough to be you.
and luckily we are not valued by our intelligince otherwise i would drastically fail.
thank u sir

T.Sultan
25-08-2006, 06:35 AM
enigma ,

I wish you luck. Thank you for reading the post.