المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My first try !!!

miss beauty
23-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Hi every1 !!!

i missed u alll ,,, i know long time ha ?!

Any way , say MABROUK ?!!! i've tried 2 write poems & actully i did it so , i wanna share it with u !!!
:marsa20:

I sat alone,
thinking of you
wondering if there's something i can do
or if there's something i didn't do ?!

Giving you everything,
seems not enough
what can i do to make you love me ?
what can i give to live with you ?

It's a dream,
so please , help me to make it come true ...

### so what do u think , guys ?!:neutral:

lingo
23-08-2006, 09:02 AM
I suggest you read more poetry .If you want to know if you can write ,try to write about a subject that doesn't concern you .In other words write about an idea not a feeling .Regarding what you wrote it is clear but it lacks mental images .Try to insert images in the mind of the reader this what gives poetry its beauty .Keep writing and never stop ,this is the way to develop your artistic talent .

enigma
23-08-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm sure that your writings will improve over time

But you're ok for a start

miss beauty
23-08-2006, 10:16 PM
ear ( lingo ) ;

thanks 4 ur reply ,,, i hope i did understant u . But could u plz advice me about the poetry books ?!

i dont know any ?! ( i will be greatfull )...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Dear ( enigma ) ;

thanks so much , me 2 i hope i will be better next time & thanks 4 encourageng me !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like Moon
23-08-2006, 11:34 PM
WoOoOoOoW!
Wonderful
&
Touching words! ;)

I really enjoyed reading them
keep on My dear & My Allah Bless U

حمامة
24-08-2006, 01:43 AM
miss beauty

its wonderfull writing for a start

I think as they said above you must read & read more & more poems to improve your writing

GO A HEAD

T.Sultan
24-08-2006, 02:35 AM
miss beauty ,

What a perfect start ! Just keep writing and reading a lot of poems to cultivate your talent. It needs a lot of patience. Remember that where there's a will , there's a way. My best wishes.