المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : صححوا اخطائي ب informal letter

ابلة افنان
14-02-2015, 08:18 AM
السلام عليكم
حابه انزل رساله الوحده الاولى وتعطوني ملاحظاتكم عليها وتعدلوا لي اخطائي

I'm so happy to hear from you . We definitely have a lot of interesting school events , but I think the most important one is The National Day . Actually , it's very special for all Saudis because it's the day where Saudi Arabia is unified.
On this day , Student wear green and white clothes .Also ,the school decorate in the same colors . The ceremony begins with National anthem. Then the school principal gives a speech. More speeches are given by teachers , as well as students. Then come competitions and songs.
I'm very excited for the next National Day. I'll participate in event . I'll be the hero of the play about the history of the kingdom.
Anyway, I hope this will help you in your project .Would you like me to send you some pictures ,too? It would be no problem.
Take care,
Amal
وشاكره لكم مقدما

ساحل
14-02-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm so happy to hear from you . We definitely have a lot of interesting school events , but I think the most important one is The National Day . Actually , it's very special for all Saudis because it's the day where Saudi Arabia is unified.
On this day , Students wear green and white clothes .Also ,the school is decorated in the same colors . The ceremony begins with the National anthem. Then the school principal gives a speech. More speeches are given by teachers , as well as students. Then come competitions and songs are made.

I'm very excited for the next National Day. I'll participate in the event . I'll be the hero of the play about the history of the kingdom.
Anyway, I hope this will help you in your project .Would you like me to send you some pictures ,too? It would be no problem.
Take care,
Amal

ساحل
14-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Then come competitions and songs are made
ارجوا حذف كلمة come

أوشا404
16-02-2015, 02:42 AM
الله يجزي كل متعاون ومتعاونة الف خير

أحاسيس مؤلمة
16-02-2015, 06:41 PM
great work :smile (40):

الفجرالبعيد
20-02-2015, 12:11 PM
i'm so happy to hear from you . We definitely have a lot of interesting school events , but i think the most important one is the national day . Actually , it's very special for all saudis because it's the day where saudi arabia is unified.
On this day , students wear green and white clothes .also ,the school is decorated in the same colors . The ceremony begins with the national anthem. Then the school principal gives a speech. More speeches are given by teachers , as well as students. Then come competitions and songs are made.

I'm very excited for the next national day. I'll participate in the event . I'll be the hero of the play about the history of the kingdom.
Anyway, i hope this will help you in your project .would you like me to send you some pictures ,too? It would be no problem.
Take care,
amal

ليش الرساله دي استخدمتيها بالدرس ياليت توضحين طريقة شرحك للدرس جزاك الله الف خير

Hope4Ever
22-01-2016, 01:23 AM
الدرس كان عبارة عن حدث يحتفل به بالمدرسة

تعبير جدا رائع يعطيك العافية

ممكن يكتبوا عن حفل التخرج

laem
24-01-2016, 07:35 PM
شكرا لاني استفدت منه كتيررر

smart class
26-01-2016, 08:57 PM
روعه بصراحه بسوي نفس افكره لطالباتي

نقطة بداية