تسجيل الدخول

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Barber Shop

T.Sultan
26-08-2006, 08:31 PM
[align=left]There is this good old barber in some city in the US.

One day a florist goes to him for a haircut.
After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service." The florist is happy and leaves the shop.
The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thankyou card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The cop is happy and leaves the shop.The next morning the barber goes to open his shop; there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

An Arab goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."
The Arab is happy and leaves.The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he finds there? Can you guess?

Do you know the answer yet?

Come on, think like An Arab ! (its soo easy. )

A dozen Arabs waiting for a free haircut [/center]

حمامة
26-08-2006, 11:53 PM
LooooooooooooooooooL

T . Sultan

I have enjoyed reading the story. The Arabs always placed in each of the last classes

like Moon
27-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Thanks aloot Tr Sultan
I have enjoyed reading the story too
&
Thats the matter with Arabs

T.Sultan
27-08-2006, 01:34 AM
حمامة
I'm happy that you've enjoyed reading the post. Thank you for your kind reply.

T.Sultan
27-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Like moon ,

Thank you for the participation. We have a lot of things to learn, otherwise we will never change nor will we progress.

lole
27-08-2006, 01:52 AM
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WoOoOoOw Sultan really LAUGHABLE I like it

Can I ask u a question ??

From where u bring these great threads ?? :118:

@ومضة@
27-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Very nice from you T.Sultan

Thanks

T.Sultan
27-08-2006, 02:11 AM
Lole,

Thank you for reading the post. I get them from my friends. They send them to my e-mail

T.Sultan
27-08-2006, 02:17 AM
ومضة امل

You're welcome, sister. Thank you for reading the post.