اخذه من ديليل المعلم ولا كتاب الطالب

حنان العنزي
25-04-2015, 05:56 PM
لا كتاب الطالبه

Josephe
13-05-2015, 10:13 AM
هذه ثلاثة تعابير حق فلاينغ هاي فور
Endangered animals
There are many endangered animals in this world. The first and foremost is the tiger. According to conservationists the number of tigers all over the world is declining at an alarming rate. The main reason for this is poaching. Chinese traditional medicine has thrown up a huge market for poachers of the tiger. But if the tiger becomes extinct, the entire food chain will be thrown into disarray. Other animals which are facing extinction owing to various factors like poaching and loss of habitat include the giant panda, the snow leopard, the white rhinoceros and the komodo dragon, tapirs, the leopard, African wild ass, gazelles, etc. Endangered animals need to be protected to preserve the bio-diversity of our planet.
Optimism
Optimism is an attitude that keeps us centered on what is good about our present situation or about the future. Everything that is lovely or delightful in this world exists alongside pain and loss; optimism is a conscious selective focus on the good. Optimism gives us energy; it makes our efforts feel worthwhile. In the end it is rewarded because even though some of these efforts will fail, others will succeed, and we can’t know ahead of time which are which. When we are optimistic we are happier and better company—we help other people to be happy and hopeful, too.

The Family
Everyone is having his own family. Family is consisting of parents and kids. My family is consisting of my father, my mother myself and my two brothers and one sister. We are sharing the same house, same food and same wishes. I love my parents because they do care of me and my brothers and sister. My father is working all the day and he is trying all his best to afford us with all our lives needs. My mother is taking care of our food, clothes and spend her day and night in educating and teaching us to improve our skills in school and to be a good persons in our community. Me and my brothers and sisters learned to love and take care of each other. I can't imagine that I can live without my family, like the tree can't live without water and sun. ]

ابو بولا
13-05-2015, 12:12 PM
جزاك الله خيراً
وبارك فيك وجعله بموازين حسناتك
وحقق لك مناك ومرادك بالدنيا والاخرة
وغفر لك ولوالديك .

Josephe
19-05-2015, 01:40 PM
الله يرحم والدينا و والديك و اموات المسلمين و المسلمات

The hero 9
31-07-2015, 04:53 PM
جزاك الله خير الجزاء !