المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Your World is a Mirror

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
30-07-2015, 03:45 AM
https://awakenamiracle.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/mirror-world-bridge.jpg?w=300

Your World is a Mirror

Your judgments about other people say more about you than they do about the people you’re judging. The reason you can detect the weaknesses and insecurities of others is because you have experienced those same weaknesses and insecurities.

Similarly, the reason you’re able to see beauty in others is because that beauty lives in you as well. The positive possibilities you see for others are, in many ways, your possibilities too.

It’s very helpful to think of the world outside of you as a mirror. Whatever you see beyond you in some way reflects what is inside of you. The most powerful and effective way to improve the world around you, is to improve yourself. The best way to bring real value into your life, is to create real value for others.

What you admire and appreciate and support in others, grows stronger within you as well. When you seek to understand, you will be understood, and when you listen thoughtfully, you will be heard.

Your world is a mirror, so choose each day to show it your best, most loving and supportive face. And you’ll be delighted with the face you see looking back at you.
Ralph Marston

بحر الأماان
22-08-2015, 05:14 AM
inspiring words indeed
Great choice, I love it
Thank you my dear

optimisticgirl
22-08-2015, 02:17 PM
nice words

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
19-09-2015, 08:27 PM
inspiring words indeed
Great choice, I love it
Thank you my dear

You are most welcome

elking
20-09-2015, 02:42 PM
beautiful word

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
22-09-2015, 02:50 AM
nice words

Thank you

postgraduate
22-09-2015, 11:44 PM
SERENITY

Good topic .Thanks a lot for sharing .

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
23-09-2015, 04:14 AM
beautiful word

Thank you so much

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
23-09-2015, 04:23 AM
SERENITY

Good topic .Thanks a lot for sharing .

postgraduate

?Where have you been
!!Long time to see
:smile (28):
I am glad that you liked the topic
Thank you so much for passing by

postgraduate
29-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks a lot .I'm available but noticed that it isn't as active as it was in here a long time ago .Hope all the best for all and thanks again for asking

● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆
29-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Thanks a lot .I'm available but noticed that it isn't as active as it was in here a long time ago .Hope all the best for all and thanks again for asking

yes, and that's hurts a lot
I am so happy that you are here
and happy Eid to you. Sorry, I know it is so late but
If there is no school, then it will be acceptable. I hope :)