المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Wise-Words Quotes

Meant To be
06-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Each moment of your life is a picture
Each moment of your life is a picture which you had never seen before, and which you'll never see again so enjoy & live life & make each moment beautiful....

A negative thinker see a difficulty in every opportunity
A negative thinker see a difficulty in every opportunity, A positive thinker see an opportunity in every difficulty, wish you an optimistic life..

Love yourself ,Flirt with your understanding,
Love yourself ,Flirt with your understanding, Romance with dreams, Get engaged with simplicity, Marry genuineness, Divorce the ego...That's Good Life...

What the word IMPOSSIBLE says
what the word IMPOSSIBLE says I M Possible. So every thing which seems impossible is itself says that is possible.

In life LOVE is never planned
In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason. But when LOVE is real, It becomes your PLAN for life and your reason for living.

Mistakes are painful when they happen
Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes called Experience, which leads us to success...

What is trust?? Trust is a feeling
]What is trust?? Trust is a feeling that a one year child has, when you throw him in air and catch again, and he enjoys it….[/color]

Don't think how many moments in your life Don't think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.

Treat everyone with politeness,]Treat everyone with politeness, Even those who are rude to U.....Not because they are not nice, But because you are nice....!!!**[/color]

Success is like tip of the tail
Success is like tip of the tail!!!If cat runs to catch the tail. It has to keep running forever. But if it walks in its own style. Tail follows! Live life with your own rules....

Life gives answer in ways.
Life gives answer in 3 ways... It says Yes & gives you what you want, it says no and gives you something better, it says wait and gives you the Best!

enigma
06-09-2006, 07:39 PM
If we just deeply understand how life gives its answers we would have been much more happier

The last quote sums it all up dear brother

But

Sometimes we can't live life exactly with our own rules

Mr.X
06-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Each moment of your life is a picture which you had never seen before

Very.....Very Nice

thanks

Mr.X

Reena
06-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Life gives answer in ways

Life gives answer in 3 ways... It says Yes & gives you what you want, it says no and gives you something better, it says wait and gives you the Best!

Soooo truthful

that what I ve noticed

Thanx Mean 2 B

4 ur perfect topic

T.Sultan
06-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I totally agree to all what the quotes say. Thank you so much for the wise man you are. Keep up the good work , dear brother.

Try To Reach
06-09-2006, 11:45 PM
So beautiful as usuall my friend
keep it up
:keda:

Meant To be
07-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Enigma,

I agree with you dear sister

Thanks for your lovely passing by

Meant To be
07-09-2006, 12:58 AM