المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Magic

نسرررررين
17-09-2006, 08:26 PM
By one word or act you can create happiness or make tears be joyful, and may be blind can see
There was a girl called Nancy. She was a very cute and smart child. When she became 11 years old she lost her sight in a terrible accident.
It had very bad impact on her and her family but after a few months they accepted the fact .After they went to many doctors, made a lot of tests ,they were sure that she will never see the sunset again ,or the birds flying in the sky as she used to from her little room’s window.
She also accepted it but what was making her sad is she didn’t feel special any more.
She could feel her mother’s happiness when one of her sisters or brothers got high marks at school or won a prize at a contest. But Nancy could do nothing. It was a sad feeling.
Days and months passed and one day she and her family went to have dinner at restaurant where a professional magician called Adam was working.
While they were eating and watching him, he walked up to the family and pulled out a deck of cards and began performing, he turned to the young girl sitting beside her daddy (Nancy) and he asked her to select a card. Her father informed him that Nancy is blind.
Adam said it was ok.”If it is ok with her I would like to try a trick.” He asked her “Nancy would you like to help me with trick?” She felt shy but answered ok.
Adam took a seat and sat in front of her at the table and said” I am going to hold up a playing card and it is going to be one of two colours either red or black, what I want you to do is to use your psychic power to tell me what is the colour of the card ,red or black you got it? Nancy nodded.
Adam held up the 8 of spade and asked her is this a red or black card? A few seconds later the blind girl answered”black”Her family smiled.
Adam held up the seven of hearts and said is this red or black? Nancy said red.
Then he held up the third card, the three of diamonds and asked her. She replied immediately “red.”
Her family went crazy with astonishment. He asked her about more cards and she got all of them right.
Her family could not believe how lucky she was. One the seventh card Adam held up the five hearts and said? Nancy I want you to tell me the value and suit of this card is it heart, diamond, club or spade.
After a moment she said confidently it is five of hearts.
Her family were about to lose their minds. They all started at her, eyes wide open without saying a word.
Her father asked Adam is it real magic or what? Adam answered I think you have to ask your daughter.
He asked Nancy how did you do it? She smiled and said it’s magic.
It was great.
Adam gave Nancy a hug left his business card and said good bye. He had created a magical moment that this family will never forget.
And here comes the big question mark. How did Nancy know the colour of the cards?
Adam was able to create this using code and some quick thinking. When Adam sat down in front of Nancy and said” I am going to hold up a playing card from under the table.Onece when he said the word red and twice when he said or black. Just to make sure she understood, he repeated the secret signals again by saying,” what I want you to do is to use your psychic power and tell me what color the card(tap or black(tap tap )you got it?”
When she nodded yes he knows that she understood and she was ready to play.
For the five of hearts he simply tapped her foot five times to let her know it is five and when he asked her whether is the card was heart,diamond,club or spade he tapped her foot when he said the word heart. The real magic of this story is the affect it had on Nancy not only did it give her the chance to shine for few moments and feel special among her family, but it made her a star at home as her family told all their friends about the amazing psychic experience.
A few months after this event had happened, Adam received a parcel fromNancy.It contained playing cards along letter. In the letter she thanked him a lot for making her feel so special and for helping her to “see” for just few moments.
She said that she still had not told her family how she did the trick, even though they were asking her all the time. And she wanted him to have the playing cards to create more tricks for the blind people.

حمامة
17-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Nessreen

thanx alot

its so nice story

T.Sultan
17-09-2006, 11:01 PM
What an expressive story ! I've enjoyed reading it to the fullest. Being blind is not the end of the world because Allah takes things and gives things in return. Thank you so much for the wounderful story.