موضوع تعبير

unit 137851

naaar3
04-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Thank you dear

reemalali
09-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Rosa and Miriam: A Perfect Friendship

My sister Rosa and her best friend Miriam have been friends since elementary school. They always seem to be together, and others joke that they are twins. However, their personalities are quite different.
Miriam is a very beautiful and charming girl. She is taller than my sister and has straight brown hair and deep brown eyes. Like most teenagers, she pays a lot of attention to her appearance and likes dressing in the latest fashion. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a T- shirt or jeans.
By nature, Rosa is communicative and outgoing and the thing she likes best is being the center of attention. Her biggest dream is to become a doctor and I truly believe that one day she’ll make her wish come true. Rosa has won many prizes and has taken part in many school competition because she is a really excellent student.
Another characteristic she has is that she’s sensitive and emotional. She also gets confused easily and doesn’t forget those who have caused her harm.
The thing I admire most about Rosa and Miriam is that they like to look after people. Believe it or not, once Miriam ever saved my life! I’ll never forget that day. We went swimming in a pool. Suddenly, my left leg went dead I couldn’t go on swimming. I lost consciousness. When I opened my eyes I found myself lying and Miriam holding my hands. She, herself had pulled me out of the water. That was a real narrow escape from the death, and if she weren’t there, I would have drowned.
For me, friendship is the most important thing in the world. I am proud to say that Rosa and Miriam are loyal and helpful friend – one in a million.

doosha
30-09-2017, 10:17 AM
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/4222/14159515ue7.gif

! كن جميلا !
09-10-2017, 06:58 AM
الله يجزاك خير ويكتب أجرك يااااارب

ابوعبدلله
04-09-2019, 11:11 AM
جزاك الله كل خير وبارك الله فيك

wafaavip
02-07-2020, 12:25 AM
thankssssssss