المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مساعدة ..

MAAT7
16-01-2017, 12:59 PM
السلام عليكم
كيفكم ان شاء الله تمام و كذا
المهم .. بما ان هالفترة فترة اختبارات نهائية .. فالاستاذ حدد لنا عنوانين لقطع الكتابة .. ف أنا كتبت القطعتين و أبيكم تصححوا ليي الاخطاء و كذا لأني للأسف سيء في الكتابة و في القرامر بشكل خاص 🌚💔
و سيء في وضع علامات الترقيم في مكانها المناسب 🌚
المهم هذول القطعتين :

الأولى( ارسل حادثة لصديق ) :
Dear Ali,
I hope you're fine and that everything is ok at work.Not much is happening here , but you'll never guess what happened to me yesterday !
While I was walking from school to my house the road was empty and suddenly I heard someone shouting "stop...stop" when I saw him I started run very fast and he started run too and stil shouting finally he caught me and say " your wallet droped from you, take it :
then I said thank you and he said welcome then he went and I was very embarrassed from my self .
well,that's my story.I've got to go now and sleep for school . Hope to hear from you soon .
take care ,
mohammed

الثانية ( ايجابيات و سلبيات أي شي ) :
Internet is one of the most important things in the world and everyone need it for many things like : researches , work , etc ...
but, like anything it has advantages and disadvantages so, we will talk about it in this patagraph .
les's talk about advantages at first .
Firstly, it is a good and eazy way to connect with each other . Secondly, it help us in daily works .
Now let's talk about disadvantages . Firstly , using internet for much time will make our eyes tired Secondly , the internet has a lot of spyware programs so, it may be dangerous to us .
In my opinion , internet has disadvantages more than advantages and it's dangerous to the children so , I hope all parents control their childrens in using internet .

أنتظر الرد و تصحيح الاخطاء 🌚💜

AsimAlhujaili
18-01-2017, 08:46 PM
شكرا لك و بالتوفيق

PierceWelsh1
09-08-2022, 09:31 PM
This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: 모바일 온라인슬롯 (https://name-pics.com/ko-kr/온라인슬롯/)