المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Let's welcome our new supervisor, T. Sultan

Aseel
25-09-2006, 12:51 AM
First of all, I want to have the honour to be the first one here who welcomes and congratulates our new supervisor, Teacher Sultan

Congratulation dear brother for being the supervisor of the English Club along with our dear sister, enigma

You do deserve that, brother

But don't forget to keep refreshing our minds with your educational super topics

I wish you all the best

Congratulation again

,Your sister

Aseel

سعودي انجلش
25-09-2006, 01:35 AM
welcome our great bother T. sultan

we hope to see your great efforts as usual

and thanks sister for your kindness and welcoming

lole
25-09-2006, 01:55 AM
Conguratulation Sultaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I am so happy for u

u really deserve this u r so kind & active

Conguratulation brother

حمامة
25-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Teacher & Supervisor Sultan

WELCOME

Conguratulation

like Moon
25-09-2006, 02:36 AM
[Supervisor Sultan
:36_4_12:
A Big Conguratulation
:36_4_12:
u really deserve more than this
My Allah Will Bless ]]U

Meant To be
25-09-2006, 03:56 AM
It's the best moment ever to have both, Enigma and T.Sultan as moderators in this club,

The club will be like wow to me even it's going to be more than wonderful,

I really am so happy for you brother, you really do deserve it, and above all, you do deserve all the best.

Dear brother, some people pass through this world, and leave it just as they found it. But people like you take

the time to do special things for others, that make the world more than beautiful.

I hope you forgive my little poor soul, because words failed me indeed to express my feeling toward such a

moment.

Congratulations brother

I wish you all the best in your lifetime.

May Allah bless and protect ya, Amen

A million thank to my sister Aseel,

Your Brother,
Meant To Be

heblulu
25-09-2006, 05:26 AM
:sad: WHY WHY WHY Aseel?
He is allready wicked without anything, what he'll do now after you made his head bigger than the Earth?!
With that< CONGRATULATION T.Sultan. Allow me to tell you that you deserve that honor&we deserve that cause for sure, WE DID SOMETHING WRONG& IT'S TIME TO BE PUNISH.
CONGRATULATION:36_11_21[1]:

Aseel
25-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Saudi English, my great teacher, thanks for your sweet words and you are more than welcome

Aseel
25-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Dear brother, Meant to be

You are welcome but I feel jealous .......... haaaaaaaaaa .. just kidding

T. Sultan won't like my words after what you wrote

Your words are more than amazing

Wish u the best, brother

Aseel
25-09-2006, 02:51 PM
heblulu

I really laughed when I read your words

Do you really think that of him >>>>>>> hhaaaaaaaa

Don't worry

If his head is gonna get bigger, that's for our own good

because then , he is going to shower us with useful topics

Well, he'd better do that

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please accept this sense of humour, brother Sultan

T.Sultan
25-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Dear Aseel ,

What could a guy like me do without members like you ???? Believe me , nothing. Sister, I'm really flattered by your magical words. I just don't know how to repay this. You have made my hands paralyze. I'm really speechless. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Dear sister, if you ever need anything , don't ever hesitate to write me. Thank you so much and may Allah bless you.

T.Sultan
25-09-2006, 09:23 PM
[align=left]Dear sisters and brothers ( سعودي انجليش , lole , حمامة , Like moon , meant to be and Heblulu ) ,

I just don't know what to say. Really, the way you think of me makes me fell unable to utter or write even a single word. You have really showred me with your kindness. I won't really forget your amazing and encouraging words. People like you are worth the best. Thank you so much for being my brothers and sisters. [/center]

enigma
27-09-2006, 03:12 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

Nothing could ever describe how happy I am to have a special brother like T.Sultan to be among us

He deserves the position and will be the best one for it

Thanks dear Aseel for giving us this chance to share our feelings