المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Say I Love you

Salsa
07-10-2006, 03:04 AM
The people we Love and Care for are very important to our lives we might not really feel that they make any difference when they are with us but as soon as they're gone we begin to understand how important they were . this not only happen with lovers but also with family members and friends .
After the death of my dearest friend I came to realize what a great and strong person she was . The Same thing happen when things get rough with my Best friend '' H '' . I Love her so much and when she stop talking to me I realized how much I needed her with me , I considered her not as a sister but as soul mate of my own .I want to take a chance to tell every one who is reading my words now that they should never lose their chance to tell the people they care for how much they Love them and they should try their best to give as much as they take . They should always realize that the people they Love are not immortal .

To day you might be sitting here peace fully with your friend or relative , and have the chance to express your Love or respect but tomorrow he or she might not be there or may be you !
Try not to hurt those you Love . if you Love some one go ahead and tell them . I learned it from life ..
To often we don't realize what we have until it's gone . Too often we wait so Long to say '' I am sorry , I was wrong ''
Some times it seems we hurt the once we care about and we allow stupid things to tear our lives apart . For too many times we let unimportant things to get to our mind , and by then it's usually too late to see what made us blind . So be sure that you let people know how much they mean to you . Take the time say the words before your time through. Be sure to appreciate every thing you have got . and be thankful for the little things in life that mean a lot . . . .

say '' I Love you " to the people you Love before you lose them...

:marsa20: :marsa20:

Meant To be
07-10-2006, 04:22 AM
[align=left]Great words from a truely feeling

I do agree with you in every single word you've said

Let me tell you something about my best friend ever, but in a short way

At college, we used to hang out and study together, in other words, we do every tiny thing together

we both left the college, he was first, so we've been separated. I'm in Jeddah and he's in Makkah for completing our studies,

So we call each other from time to another, even I meet him during weekends.

Suddenly, I called him but he's changed his number, another friend told me that he doesn't want to talk to me,

you know with no reason, just like that.

So that's hurt, isn't it?

I liked him so much even more than my brother, I cared about him, then I lost him.

I might get a call from him one day, and believe me I'll forgive him, like ain't nothing had happend

Sorry for these words,

Wish you all the best[/center]

غاردينيا
07-10-2006, 04:49 AM
Salsa Thanks dear for this great topic

and ur wonder style

So be sure that you let people know how much they mean to you . Take the time say the words before your time through. Be sure to appreciate every thing you have got . and be thankful for the little things in life that mean a lot . . . .

Meant To be

I'd tested such bitter feeling

God help us

أسومة2
07-10-2006, 05:12 AM
yes that is right
in life that mean a lot
really that mean a lot
when you love any one, expressing our love to him mean a lot , alot and a lot

thanks for sharing us, this beautiful topic

glowingpain
07-10-2006, 05:20 PM
it is touched

thanks alot

Aseel
07-10-2006, 08:22 PM
That's very true

Don't hesitate to express your feelings to those who you love and appreciate

Some times we don't realize that until it's too late

And when they pass away this life, we cry and wish that they come back again to spend more time with them

and to express our feelings towards them

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Excuse me for what I wrote, I feel sad today

May Allah bless your soul, sister heblulu and grant you paradise

T.Sultan
08-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Thank you so much for the wonderful way of expressing your feelings. Sister, in this life I've learnd that we should never expect too much of our friends . We should always take into account that the ones we love might change with time and might leave us in such a way that makes us feel bitterly hurt. Being optimistic is a good thing but it is not the only thing that could make your beloved ones stay with you forever.

Scream of Pain
09-10-2006, 12:56 AM
it is touched

thanks alot

Salsa
10-10-2006, 03:16 AM
I wanna say somthing
For those Who grave out there
Some times it`s Not to Late To do somthing for the one
you Truly Love . . . you just Pray for them

*thanks all for , am Looking for word to give you More
GOD bless you

cute_teacher
13-10-2006, 03:38 AM
~*¤ô§ô¤*~hello every body ~*¤ô§ô¤*~

thank you very much for these great words
really i didn't meet any kind of this felling before
except when i left my family it was very bad time to
and it was the first time to me to be away from my dad and mom
it was very painful to me but ok i passed those bad days and i feel better now

to be honest i appreciate this wrod now more than before and i use it more and more even
with my friends

at the end i want to say i love you
and i hope you will except it from me

§¤~¤§¤~¤§ with my pleasure to you §¤~¤§¤~¤§

Salsa
13-10-2006, 04:17 AM
~*¤ô§ô¤*~hello every body ~*¤ô§ô¤*~

thank you very much for these great words
really i didn't meet any kind of this felling before
except when i left my family it was very bad time to
and it was the first time to me to be away from my dad and mom
it was very painful to me but ok i passed those bad days and i feel better now

to be honest i appreciate this wrod now more than before and i use it more and more even
with my friends

at the end i want to say i love you
and i hope you will except it from me

§¤~¤§¤~¤§ with my pleasure to you §¤~¤§¤~¤§

I appreciat what you said and I hope that we can be friends soon

" أمة تتعلم "
13-10-2006, 05:21 AM
Say I love you, now& for ever.
Say it before we apart for ever.

You don't know what fellengs you moved inside me.
may God safe my sis Lulu soul.
Thanks alot my dear.

Salsa
13-10-2006, 08:58 PM
Say I love you, now& for ever.
Say it before we apart for ever.

You don't know what fellengs you moved inside me.
may God safe my sis Lulu soul.
Thanks alot my dear.

Your more than welcom