المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : just good idea to improve our writing

أسومة2
07-10-2006, 04:58 AM
:36_4_12:
hi there

first i will be happy if you accept my flower
:36_4_12:
second I have goooood idea to improve our writing (specialty essay writing) how about make this topic to put any subject and we all sharing to writing essay about it?
so any essay has many factor like the topic ( title) and introduction, body , conclusion about the topic

so how you see my idea , i wish you all keep with me to start my idea

and I wish supervisor keep this subject as constant

goooooood luck

T.Sultan
08-10-2006, 09:11 PM
It's a brillian idea. I wish the other members would interact with it. We will be waiting for the other members to give their points of view. As soon as they approve of the idea , I'll make this topic sticky in the English club. Thank you so much , dear sister for your diligence.

أسومة2
09-10-2006, 02:14 AM
thanx alot T.Sultan for your interact ,
so I wish all other member like my idea and sharing with us
i will be waiting them

Aseel
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I read the post twice

Now, the idea is clear to me

You mean, some one will choose a topic and we will write an essay about it

Why not?? It's an excellent idea

I admit that I have to wok on my writing

It's not like before

So, I do agree

MEANT TO BE >>>> where are you

We need your participation here

We need more participants

أسومة2
09-10-2006, 09:21 PM
thank you Aseel
you are wellcom in this topic
i'm very happy because you sharing with us

you are right i mean some one choose topic and we will cooperating to write essay,
and i hope more the members sharing with us as you mention like MEANT TO BE

Meant To be
10-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Is there anyone looking for me? I don't think so

So long, I'm leaving

Oops come on Meant To Be, Aseel invited you up there. Are you going to let her down? let me see,

Without any thinking, I'm in, how could I say no to such sister

Dear Assoma, I like your idea so much, thanks

here is something I want you to know, that I'm not an English teacher and never gonna be

I hope you accept my poor writings.

I wish you all the best

مرمر!
10-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Where is the TOPIC? I know I am poor in English but I am a teacher. Here I want to include that most of people think if you are a teacher of English, you have the ability to know everything in English!!! Oh God people wake up teachers have their little field to play in it.

That was just to start writing a topic under the title
" English Between Teachers and Others" I don't know if this is a good topic or not
If you like it you may participate , if not just ignore it

BEST REGARDS

MRMR!

أسومة2
10-10-2006, 04:54 AM
Meant To be

thanx for your replay , we all happy with your writing. not rule in my subject only the teacher of english
i'm so sorry if you admit that from my wrote. i 'm add this subject to make the members sharing with me to improve them writing

so you are wellcome in this topic

أسومة2
10-10-2006, 05:08 AM
مرمر!

first, you are wellcom
second dont hurry , we first need some members to give us accept , specially this is first good topic from my mind

did you know , i'm with you i'm sure a teacher of English, not have the ability to know everything in English!!! as any teacher of other material

like computer teacher , is teacher but not have any idea in formatting computer or software , just have information but the practicing not have

about you topic title i'm not prevent but we should see what other member say
to start it

have anice day

Aseel
10-10-2006, 03:39 PM
[
By Meant to be
here is something I want you to know, that I'm not an English teacher and never gonna be

__________________________________________________ __________________________
Not a teacher

::marsa42: Then, What are you, brother

<<<<<< Sharap, Aseel ... It's non of your business

:marsa69:

ام بسمه
11-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Salam
First I'm more than pleased to accept your flower Asooma2. Then I would like to say that I love the idea though when I come here to Saudi English I come to relax, have fun and forget that I'm a teacher.But, I guess Ican participate once in a while

Aseel
13-10-2006, 07:50 PM
What happened to this post

Every one agreed, then, every one kept silent

It needs to be activated, dear supervisor

looooool

Salsa
13-10-2006, 09:37 PM
CHILL is the word

T.Sultan
14-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Dear sisters and brothers,

I wish one of you would start activating the topic. The idea is great but it takes time. Asomah , why don't we discuss a topic without having to write articles on it. To me , I can't afford much time because I'm busy nowadays with my family , plus, I have a lot of tasks to accomplish. That's my own point of you and I might be wrong. Anyway , I wish you the best of luck.

Aseel ,

Why don't you take the intiative? hhhhhhhhhhhhhh got her stuck hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok see you guys soon ...

Aseel
14-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Me :marsa178:

Why

That's impossible, dear supervisor. You should have the honor to choose th topic >>>>> trying to get rid of it

hahahahahaha

Here, I'll give our dear supervisor the honor to choose a topic :74:

:118: