المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Describe me

أسومة2
08-10-2006, 04:06 AM
[align=left]
I have nice game we all will be interesting if sharing me this game

Describe me in some words or sentence then the person after you will describe you with some words or sentence

How you see my idea I hope you all like it and sharing with me[/center]

T.Sultan
08-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Asumah is a very dilligent girl who is eagerly trying to improve her English language. She is polite and has a unique way of talking to others. Her English is good , yet she needs some practising. I think she would be a great writer one day , for she has what it takes to be a good writer.

Aseel
08-10-2006, 11:47 PM
thanks asoma for this lovely idea.

T.Sultan is a hard working English teacher who has a superior way of using the language. I'm sure that he tries his beset to make those around him happy. He is friendly, active and helpful. His words are always expressive. He is the leader in presenting super, beneficial topics.
Last but not least, he is a dear brother for all of us and I've had the honor to write about him.
Excuse me, brother , if my words were never enough to describe your
gentle personality.

your sister
Aseel

Meant To be
09-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Thank you Assoma for this lovely game

Dear Aseel is a supportive person who always tries to help others as long as she's capable.
She is so friendly, kindhearted, and never hesitates to do good deeds.
Her replies reflect her so kind personality. Encouragement is one of her great ways

Pardon me dear sister because words failed me indeed to describe your virtuous soul

Wish you all the best

Aseel
09-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Thank you Assoma for this lovely game

Dear Aseel is a supportive person who always tries to help others as long as she's capable.
She is so friendly, kindhearted, and never hesitates to do good deeds.
Her replies reflect her so kind personality. Encouragement is one of her great ways

Pardon me dear sister because words failed me indeed to describe your virtuous soul

Wish you all the best

Dear brother, Meant to be

You really embarrassed me with your lovely words

Your words show how gentle you are

It's you who should pardon me cause I don't know what to say

I feel speechless in fornt of your words

May Allah always protect you, brother

أسومة2
09-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Asumah is a very dilligent girl who is eagerly trying to improve her English language. She is polite and has a unique way of talking to others. Her English is good , yet she needs some practising. I think she would be a great writer one day , for she has what it takes to be a good writer.

thanx dear big brother , your words is beautiful words ,that someone describe me
really i feel happy for your great words
so i wish all forgive me by break rule of this games by execuzme describe you

T.Sultan is beautiful dad or big brother for all member in this forum , he has beautiful and greater soul
not prevent for hellping any one by account her self. he polit man & has good way to explain any think. i find my self front of big teacher and father that have wisdom and science
I wish my allah bless you and grant you, all what you hope

أسومة2
09-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Aseel
dear aseel I feel from your words you are lovely person and helpfull
i'm new member in this forum but i feel that

Aseel
09-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Dear Assoma

I would like to welcome you first in our forum and sure you will benefit from it

Thanks, dear for your nice words and if you ever need help, please don't hesitate to ask for it

Some thing else, T. Sultan is not that old hahahahah

He is still young .... He can be a brother ...... but a father , mmmmmmmmm, I doubt it

hahahah

But he is ready to help whenever you need that

So sister , we are so glad that an active, sweet memeber has joined the English Club

Wish you the best

T.Sultan
09-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Aseel ,

Thank you for reminding her that I'm not a dad hhhhhhhhhhhh . Aseel , I don't really know how I can ever repay you. You're kindhearted and very supportive. I really spent 30 minutes trying to find the suitable words that best describe you but I found out that you can't be described in few minutes. One would keep writing till the ink dries when describing a girl like you. May Allah reward you for all your lovely words and hard work.

My best wishes.

Aseel
09-10-2006, 07:44 PM
I really spent 30 minutes trying to find the suitable words that best describe you but I found out that you can't be described in few minutes. One would keep writing till the ink dries when describing a girl like you

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

T. Sultan... That's really too much.. I don't deserve that

Any way, thanks alot

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

But it seems that you forgot something

You shoul describe Meant to be according to the games rules

We are waiting for your description

By the way, don't praise him ...... hahaha .. because then he may quit writing

hahaha

just kidding

Best of luck

أسومة2
09-10-2006, 09:12 PM
you all really beautiful members I like this forum and all member

i feel i'm with my family that beautiful family

Dear Aseel
thank you for tell me T. Sultan is not old man but i'm dont know i was feeling is old man that can by grandfather for us :) but now i know why I feel that , because he is wisdom man
so we can call her is small brother (to high her soul)

with my best wish for you

enigma
01-11-2006, 02:31 PM
I think I'm missing nice things here

Sorry for being late Asouma

And my impression of you is that your a cute member who's eager to learn more about the EL and as I see trying her best to improve

Wish you the best and really love to see more of youin the club

Meant To be
02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh, don't tell me that I have to describe our sister Enigma

Why me?!!!! I need some help, I really do

Well, I guess there is no where to run to

-Everything great has been said to her, or going to be said

-Everything wonderful she always does

-A world of wisdom and kindness

That is Enigma

Last but not least, I have been honored by describing her, though I feel that I haven't siad anything

Dear sister Enigma,

Forgive me for my humble words
That haven't described you well
I assure you if I had the chance
During my lifetime I can't tell
I really need so much time
To use the suitable rhymes
Guys, please think deeply and read
How words failed me indeed

Salsa
03-11-2006, 05:25 AM
I`m gonna write this fast

Don`t blame me if I write it wrong

MEANT TO BE

I don`t know you that much but for the Last month and from your post

I can tell Your have buti soul , touching words , sencitev heart & smart thinking

Is that enough???

I dont think SOOOOOOO

Simpaly Master of the Words you can say