المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : You Can Be Your Best When the Worst Happens

Mr.X
11-10-2006, 09:04 PM
[align=left] Stay calm. Take a deep breath and refuse to become upset or angry. Lower your emotional flashpoint by asking questions, listening carefully, and thinking only about possible solutions.

Be confident in your abilities. Remind yourself: you have handled all kinds of difficulties in the past, and you can handle this problem as well.

Dare to go forward. Unexpected reversals and setbacks often stun you into a form of paralysis. Don’t give in to these feelings. Instead, think of specific actions you can take immediately to remedy the situation.

Get the facts. Events are seldom as bad as they first appear. Take the time to find out exactly what has happened before you make a decision.

Take control. Accept 100 percent responsibility for dealing effectively with the crisis. Refuse to make excuses or blame anyone else. Don’t dwell on the past, which cannot be changed. Focus on what can be done in the future.

Cut your losses. Practice zero-based thinking and ask, “Knowing what I now know, is there anything that I wouldn’t start up again, or get into, if I had to do it over?” Be prepared to walk away from a situation that cannot be saved.

Manage the crisis. This is the “testing time” that always comes to leaders and people in positions of responsibility. Take charge, make a plan, and get busy resolving the problem.

Communicate constantly. Tell everyone who is affected by the crisis exactly what is going on. Practice a “no surprises” policy. Keep people inside and outside of your organization informed, and ask for their input and assistance.

Identify your constraints. Determine the key goal for getting out of the crunch you are in, and the key factor restricting your progress towards attaining it. Focus on alleviating that single constraint.

Unleash your creativity. You are a potential genius; you can find a solution to any problem you face. Think on paper. Define your problem clearly, develop as many possible solutions as you can, and then take action. [/center]

ام بسمه
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I wish we could do that. Then we will all live in peace and harmony
Thank you sir

Salsa
11-10-2006, 10:09 PM
Think that the we can do that but not all the time

yeah . . .God bless you

Meant To be
12-10-2006, 01:52 AM
[align=left]We all wish to do so, but we have to be patient and optimist, though impossible should be possible

Thanks brother for these tips which will help us out during our lives[/center]

Aseel
12-10-2006, 03:28 PM
I wish I can apply those tips

For sure, they would make our lives easier if we tried to follow them

Thanks brother for those helpful tips

T.Sultan
12-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Very encouraging words.... Thank you so much for the useful and helpful post. May all dreams come true.

الغاليه
13-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I couldn't stop reading till the end

thanx dear brother

أسومة2
13-10-2006, 07:43 PM
thanx
that is great words that would be apply

enigma
01-11-2006, 11:20 PM
In simple words we should keep calm under stress and

Never PANIC