المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Love and Hate

Salsa
11-10-2006, 09:18 PM
[align=left]Sometimes I wonder why hate exists
A very strong question that keep ringing in my ears begging for an answer .
Till I realize that Love and Hate are feelings created by God
We don't have choice in that however, we are responsible for showing whatever we want of them .
These feeling always appears in our lives , disturbing us .

Think with me for a moment . . . . .
Why God sent us these feelings ?????

If you realize that God created these feeling as unwelcome visitor just to test you , we will understand and welcome it in our life ,
You will also thank God for it and try to pass this test safely.

In my opinion , all we need in such a world which is full of happiness and misery is a heart full of faith in God and his well .
Also , a tender smile on the face of the ones we Love
Eyes full of tears of joy for our success that tells us keep going
All we need in a world full of hatred and sorrow is a friend , an honest friend . . . a real one to share our sad moments with before our happy ones and to support us , a person to be true to us , a person we can depend on ,

If we can just find this person to cherish together forever as a friend , I BELIEVE we will at the end find happiness full of warmth of a caring people and win our peaces of minds .

In that moment you will understand that God give us our lives as a chance and there are angels surrounding and protecting us .
Just be patient , do your best and always keep a smile on your face to win a big smile at the end from these cruel world .[/center]:31: :zzzzzzzz:

ام بسمه
11-10-2006, 09:42 PM
This is a nice subject.I would like to say that sometimes you love people or things without any reason and vise versa

Our life is not perfect. Some feelings come to us by themsleves , we can't do anything about them

Thanks

T.Sultan
12-10-2006, 08:34 PM
This is a nice subject.I would like to say that sometimes you love people or things without any reason and vise versa

Our life is not perfect. Some feelings come to us by themsleves , we can't do anything about them

Thanks

I agree with her 100%

Thank you so much for the wounderful post.

Salsa
13-10-2006, 04:27 AM
am glad you like it
Thank you all

غاردينيا
13-10-2006, 05:29 AM
[We 'll never value the importance of love

till we test hate

when you be hated by someone you

feel & appreciate love which you have from & towards other

Salsa
13-10-2006, 08:45 PM