http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/5413900.stm

rama2006
12-10-2006, 04:53 AM
WoOoOoO .
Um Bassom
Thanxx alot

T.Sultan
12-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Sorry I couldn't understand anything because the website is about something else!!!!!!!!!!!!

ام بسمه
13-10-2006, 12:58 AM
WoOoOoO .
Um Bassom
Thanxx alot

Ha Ha
You are welcome dear

ام بسمه
13-10-2006, 01:02 AM
Sorry I couldn't understand anything because the website is about something else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why t. Sultan ?????l
It's about Saudi Arabia

Here is a quote

Despite Saudi Arabia's wealth as the world's biggest oil exporter, many of the new generation of Saudis are restless, bored and unemployed in the desert kingdom.

Eleven pm on the Corniche, the coastal road along the Red Sea in Saudi Arabia's second city, Jeddah.

And in the relative cool of the evening, families are out walking along the seafront, kids are riding on donkeys, and young men are driving beach buggies along the sand.

There is a festive mood. It is the eve of Ramadan, the Muslim month of fasting, and also the eve of National Day - and already the cars driving along the Corniche are sounding their horns - and young men are dancing in the street and draping themselves in the green Saudi flag.

It was not until the following day that a friend pointed out what I had failed to realise - that many of these young men belong to the ranks of the new Saudi unemployed. Their patriotic fervour may have been genuine - but it was also an escape from shame and boredom.

Segregation

Why such a rich country, enjoying its third year of high oil prices, should have a serious unemployment problem is, on the face of it, a puzzle. For many people, the Saudi idea of a night out is to go shopping - or just sit in a coffee-shop or a fast-food restaurant.

But the main causes are a chronic dependence on an army of foreign workers - and an education system that is failing to equip young Saudis with the skills the workplace needs.

The result is a lot of bored and frustrated young people with a lot of time on their hands - and the fear that some are drifting into crime or drugs or even religious militancy.

Saudi Arabia is a gender segregated society, so it is hard for young men and young women to meet.

Cinemas and theatres are not allowed. And, for many people, the Saudi idea of a night out is to go shopping - or just sit in a coffee-shop or a fast-food restaurant.

But, as I heard from a group of students, even these places can be no-go areas: shopping centres and restaurants are anxious to be seen as family-friendly - so single young males are often kept out. And there is also a dress code: despite the oppressive heat, there is no way you can come in wearing Bermuda shorts.

Like young people everywhere, young Saudis go to great lengths to bypass irksome restrictions.

Mobile phones and the internet have had a liberating effect.

They find places for illicit meetings. They find ways of swapping phone numbers.

In Jeddah, the mood is noticeably more relaxed than I had found in the capital Riyadh.

T.Sultan
13-10-2006, 06:14 AM
sorry hhhhhhhhhh i read your post in a hurry. hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you meant " Saudi English Froum " hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sorry for the unintended mistake. Thank you so much for the article " too late "

Sweet Saudi
13-10-2006, 12:45 PM
sorry hhhhhhhhhh i read your post in a hurry. hhhhhhhhhhhhhh I thought you meant " Saudi English Froum " hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sorry for the unintended mistake. Thank you so much for the article " too late "

This is funny T. Sultan
I could'nt just pass and not say anything ,which is something I usually do,m
They say
اللي ماخذ عقلك يتهنى به

ام بسمه
13-10-2006, 01:29 PM

haaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhh

Really funny
No problem at all
Thanks

ام بسمه
13-10-2006, 01:39 PM
This is funny T. Sultan
I could'nt just pass and not say anything ,which is something I usually do,m
They say
اللي ماخذ عقلك يتهنى به

Thanks for passing and giving me the honor to read your words here

joy