المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Indian English

J.J
16-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Hello every body ... I really wanna thank you for this great site. I knew your site by coincidence. But I think I'm very very lucky to have such a chance to get to know you, to participate with you & to practise my language too . I'll be more than happy:rose3: if you accept me as a new member . I wanted my first topic to be something light & funny , hope you'll like it.

INDIAN ENGLISH

An Italian, French and Indian went for a job interview in England.

They were told that they must compose a sentence in English with three main words: Green, Pink, and Yellow.

The Italian was first:
“I wake up in the morning. I see the Yellow sun. I see the Green grass and I hope it will be a Pink day”

The French was next:
“I wake up in the morning, I eat a Yellow banana, a Green Pepper and in the evening I watch the Pink panther on TV”

Last was the Indian:
“I wake up in the morning, I hear the phone Green Green, I Pink up the phone and I say Yellow"

{ It's really nice to be with you all .... J.J}

حمامة
16-10-2006, 12:51 PM
J.J

Yellow

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry , I mean Hello

Welcome In Saudienglish fourm

The Indian man is so funny

Thanx alot

enigma
16-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Dear J.J

By reading your light and cute topic and your sweet words I can sense your beautiful soul

I find it a nice way to introduce yourself to us

I welcome you to our humble home and guarantee to you that you'll never regret or waste a second you spend in here

You'll find us your second family

So welcome home and enjoy your stay

Aseel
16-10-2006, 03:13 PM
J.J

I would like to welcome you first among your brothers and sisters

I'm quiet sure that you will be an active member from the way you introduced yourself

And thanks for your lovely, funny post

So glad that a sweet member has joined our club

Wish you all the best

J.J
16-10-2006, 07:52 PM
Dear Dove, Enigma and Aseel .. thank you for your sweet & touching words. You made me feel that I'm more than welcomed here ... Believe me it's my honor to be one of you ... Thankx alot for your kindness. Your new sister : J.J

T.Sultan
17-10-2006, 10:28 PM
,Jj

Welcome to Saudi English Forum. Dear , I really thank you for having a good command of English. I'll be more than happy if you bring us beautiful posts exactly like the one I've just finished reading. Please, keep up the good work.

SO WHAT
18-10-2006, 12:35 AM
its realy nic story from vwey nice member
thanx alot
ur sis
so what

J.J
18-10-2006, 01:07 AM
.....Dear T.Sultan ... thank you so much for your encouraging words ... I hope that I won't let you down

And you ... sweet SO WHAT ... you are the nice one not me ....thankx alooooooot sis .... ...

Meant To be
18-10-2006, 01:51 AM
Dear sister J.J

First of all, welcome to the family, you'll never regret it to be around, enjoy your time with us

and about your thread, it's a funny one, I really do like it

Thanks for sharing it with us

Keep it up

J.J
18-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Thank you Meant to be for passing by ... It's my pleasure to be one member of this wonderful family ...

بانا
18-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Welcome to your second home

My sister

J.J

Realy it is our pleasure to get a wonderful friend like you

I liked you joke

DR AHLAIN
22-10-2006, 07:49 AM
:124:

Very very funny.....thanks

Try To Reach
23-10-2006, 02:25 AM
http://home.no.net/anyas/anyaflower297.gif

loooooool dear sister / J.J
we are the lucky ones
to have you among us
bear in mind we 'll always be happy to read your Golden writings
and see your talented posts in here
and enjoy your stay

http://www.roohalkaleej.net/up/files/1-1161555927.jpg

http://home.no.net/anyas/anyaflower297.gif

J.J
23-10-2006, 02:38 AM
Dr. Ahlain .... I'm glad you liked it ....

... Bana ... thank you my dear ... you're the wonderful not me ...& believe me it's my honor to be one of you

Alshareef ...I'm sure I will enjoy my stay.. You know why? coz there are sweet & wonderful members in this ....forum... thanks for your encouraging words...and thankx alooot for your golden gift ..I mean your golden
picture God bless you ....

Happy Eid 2 You all ....