المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : love and hate

الصالحي
25-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Love or hate

Everyday we face a lot of situations either happy in one part or sad on the other. Although we can realize that this thing is a happy one and this one is sad but we do not have the ability to determine whether the situation we face will have a positive results or a negative ones. Allah the Almighty stated this subject in Quran verse216(surat albagara). This verse stated that sometimes we may hate a thing which is in fact will good for us and on the other hand we may love a thing that will have a bad results.
Of course, happy situation has its own great influence in delighting and relieving. It also makes one thinks about life optimistically and will fell that everyone is smiling to him. The opposite is also true; if one of us faces a bad situation he will feel as everyone is happy except him. This matter is not ignored by proverbs. One of which describes this subject and says: "Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone".
I remember that once I have read about man who intended to travel by airplane. As he reached the airport he felt that he is in need to have a short nap. He did have a nap but it was a heavy and long one since he did not hear the call for all passengers to head immediately to the airplane as it will fly. After doors of the plane were closed he woke up but unfortunately the man standing on the door refused to let him enter. He returned back very angry . what happened is that as he is returning home he heard a horrible new about the crashing of an airplane which was the same one he intended to travel by and that all passengers were died.
Finally, I want to mention that there is nothing better than facing all troubles and different situations in this mortal life by thanks to Allah and by patience to gain happiness both in this life or in the hereafter let`s hope so.

English Lover
27-10-2006, 05:10 AM
the story you mentioned is wounderful

thanx bro

but if you want to write subjects by English only

you need to write in English Club section

روعة العمر
28-10-2006, 03:11 AM
this wonderful story

smasm
31-10-2006, 05:12 AM
thanks alot