المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Lost Happiness

Meant To be
26-10-2006, 03:19 AM
[align=left]His life is all filled with darkness and wicked fantoms . The sickly soul of
his has completely surrendered to the mere despair and misery .Ceaseless whimpering and sighs have been perfectly mastered by him . He who used to unleash his imaginative mind to go far to those grainy rosy places , has turned up to remember nothing but pain . Treachery , hypocrisy
hatred and abandoning are the only facts he got acquainted with during his short journey in life .

Trying to get away from such misery , he started trying all ways possible to achieve his goal ( happiness ) . Hanging out , traveling and throwing expensive parties which are full of beautiful girls and all kinds of music and drinks never worked in helping him to get out of that situation ; not exaggerating but it made his situation even more worse than it was .
The passage of his gloomy days has led him to the ultimate solution to end that mockery, ( suicide ) will put an inevitable end to all that and he may rest in peace forever .

The moment of truth has finally came when he accidentally saw a book ; a green one which apparently wasn't so familiar with . His curiosity embraved him to take a look at its contents . Randomly, he opened one page ,and his eyes have fallen upon this quote

" but whosoever turns away from My Reminder , verily, for him is a life of hardship and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection ."

Tears has fallen from his eyes affluently like rain that cleanse dirts. He kept reading and reading these great words eagerly which seemed so soothing and comforting . For the first time in his life , he felt a great sense of relief and peace all over him . This is it ; the stray need that made him flop in the vestibules of dark and melancholy !! this is it ; the path of light and guidance to the deliverance in both lives ..

Happiness was all around him , and strangely he knocked all doors yet forgot the only one which is true , guaranteed and ever lasting
; the Almighty's door ..!

When God has widely opened His doors of mercy , forgiveness and happiness to us all ,we forgot to seek the Gracious doors , we forgot to seek the One who will never abandon nor betray us , and we forgot to seek the doors that will never be closed .. !!

Alas , what a loss !!

:::::::

*:* Whisper *:*

Putting yourself in such a melancholy atmosphere will do no good to get you out of your misery . Look around you ; there must be a glimmer of hope sparkling in the dark .

"Oh Allah none has the right to be worshiped but You , Truly , we have been of the wrongdoers ."[/center]

Try To Reach
26-10-2006, 08:25 AM
http://home.no.net/anyas/anyaflower297.gif

Good job dear best friend
it was so touchy story
I enjoy reading it
thanx a lot buddy
Best wishes

http://home.no.net/anyas/anyaflower297.gif

T.Sultan
26-10-2006, 05:59 PM
What a thoughful and expressive story ... You're right we must fight back our fears and live the moment ... We must know that melancholy is the wost thing ever .... We should believe in God and know that he is the only one who could grant us happiness .... Thank you dear brother for you amazing posts ...

Best wihses

Meant To be
27-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Alshareef,

Thank to you buddy for being around

May God bless you, Amen

Meant To be
27-10-2006, 09:37 AM
T.Sultan

I like the way you reply to my thread, and getting the moral of this story

May Almighty Allah bless you, Amen

Thanks a million for passing by brother

enigma
28-10-2006, 08:36 PM
May Allah grant us all his forgiveness

and

Keep us under his protection

Thanks brother for the light you spread

Aseel
28-10-2006, 08:40 PM
I liked the story, Meant to be

It's so expressive and I liked the moral between the lines

Whenever I feel sad, nothing relieves but reading the Qura'an

When I read it, I feel a wave of peace and relief and I know that God is always there for us

Thanx brother for your wonderful choice

Meant To be
28-10-2006, 09:41 PM
May Allah grant us all his forgiveness and Keep us under his protection, Amen

Enigma,

My page has been shining by your presence,

May God bless you sister, Amen

Meant To be
28-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Aseel,

It's the best thing ever to hear, ain't nothing better than reading The Holy Qura'n

Thanks so much dear sister for passing by