المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Why they are still famous

Aisha
07-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Before I start my topic I would like to remine my self and the others ,specially those who asked to have a special corner for English language students (University level) to discuss some college level topics like literature since it is the hard part ((for some reasons of course)) during the years of college any way I will start my topic now and i hope those who asked for it get the best of it.
I am sure those who have passed BA dgree in English Literature have passed by JANE AUSTEN , she wrote many novels and her novels are still alive means when you read her books you feel like you are still living those days and this is the main reason of being the writer famous like Shakespear his dramas discussed humanity( feelings, thoughts and reactions) may be he talked about human during his period of time,but literature I believe is about studying humanity of all ages. These points attracted me during the years of Education and I really thank and appreciate my literature teacher who pushed us to find out WHY and WHY they are still famous??? On the way of searching I crossed borders and reached to some books which enrich my curisty and i love to share this with you all. I hope the best for everyone. Wait for the next topics.

ابوعلي
08-03-2005, 02:53 AM
Thaxxxxxxxxxx Aisha

we`ll be waiting

nosa
08-03-2005, 01:39 PM
http://www.countryclipart.com/HandMadeAm/blprimwelcsign.gif

my great sister Aisha
really we feel proud & happy when we see & read ur subjects
please sisrer keep on & continue ur writing here
we need 4 this
we wait u honey
May Allah Bless you

http://angelwinks.net/images/animated/animated31.gif

Aseel
08-03-2005, 02:07 PM
You know, Aisha, I love literature. I love Shakespeare, novels and especially poetry. Some of the poems are still alive in my mind. You know that I read some of those poems to my students. I still remember MY LAST DUCHESS, CHIMNEY SWEAPER which I cried when I first read it.

I wanted to add something to your subject. Unfortunately, Shakespeare became famous after his death. Poor man, when he was alive, he was not appreciated. After his death, he bcame famous. Some even said that he didn't write his plays himself, which is not true.

Aisha
08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Shakespeare became famous after his death. Poor man, when he was alive, he was not appreciated. After his death, he bcame famous. Some even said that he didn't write his plays himself, which is not true.[/QUOTE]

First of all I love to thank nosa and Abu Ali .
Dear Aseel, Those days writers used to write but for some other reasons
, which are explained in some literature books let me tell you some about Shakespear he used to write for money and at his time dramas used to be played on stage more than reading them so you can say drama was for fun and the intersting thing is that at his time women were not allowed to act so they used to hire some young boys and with little make over they look like females!!!!!!!!
Same about Jane Austen , she used to live in remote village ((Away from city life))
all alone she used to take care of her sisters children!!! I remember i read somewhere they were 9 children!!!!!!! And in her free time she used to write .When you read her novel (( Pride and prejudice)) you may think and feel like she used to live in big neibougrhood ,and she was expert about human minds and feelings!!!
it is really amazing to know that they were people who wrote about humanity even if they did not experiance the real life.It is true (( Writing is an ART))

Aseel
08-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Dear Aisha,

I am aware of everything u mentioned here. It wasn't accepted for Females to puolish their booksthose days. Some of them had to use mens' names in order to puplish their books. Pride and Prejuduice is one of my favourite novels, if not the best. I appreciate your love of literature...

Best of luck

زهرة وفى
08-03-2005, 11:09 PM
hi aisha
you are agreat person
thanks for your subjects

Aisha
09-03-2005, 01:11 AM
hi aisha
you are agreat person
thanks for your subjects
Thank you dear sister please dont call me great ( ALLAH IS GREAT) we are only humble human beings you never know how much i love this place it became as important as mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I dont know no words can express my love to writing and reading.

زهرة وفى
09-03-2005, 04:58 PM
sorry darling
you are incredible person
i mean that