المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : College Life

PATCHI
29-10-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm not complaining at all. I just wounder what happen?
We spent years in schools dreaming of the day when we get into college& when we do,many things inside us totally changed.
What happens when a student finally enters a college or university?
Students might find their college studies easier the high school. may be for they don't like the way we educate with, ( memo the subjects& pass the exams ).
Others discover that they need to work very hard& study seriously for the first time in their lives. This isn't a problem.After all, we all there to study.
the main issue is the change which happen inside us.Why some of us start imetate the others. the way they dressed, the way they behave.For me, I start feel uncomfortably about my self, about the way I live. Why we start feel like that? What about you? Do you have an answer for me?

enigma
30-10-2006, 02:09 AM
As you're entering a new phase in your life I find it normal to acquire few new habits and different way of style

Especially if you bear in mind that you're still in an age where some of your ethics and convictions are not yet stable

You will find yourself carried away by little bizarre things but it's a matter of time before you find your pure soul pulling you back to your roots

I just want you to be selective when choosing friends cause those are the ones who might have a bad or a good influence on you

I wish you happy academic years , enjoy every single moment cause these days are irreplaceable

And welcome dear sister to our humble home

Waiting for your active presence

PATCHI
30-10-2006, 04:41 PM
I'll do by God well. I just afraid that I might be on the wrong road.
Do you know? I smile widlly when I see how many who read the subject& didn't replay.
( How strange this girl! )
Thanks alot for your kind replay.

Choclate is not allowed by Dove orders

Aseel
30-10-2006, 05:08 PM
PATCHI

First, you have to change your name ... whenever I read it, it makes me crave for choclolate

hahaha >>> just kidding sweetheart... I don't like chocolate

Hey, Let me tell you something

College is a world that is totally different from high school

There you meet different kinds of people

with different manners and attitudes

JUST

Make sure you choose the best out of them

Focus on your study coz that's your goal and that's what will counts at the end

As Enigma said

enjoy every moment cause those academic years are the best

For me, they are the best years ever

Wish you the best, sister and take care of yourself

Meant To be
30-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Dear sister Patchi, things differ in a way or another during our lifetimes, and we do change with that. But you have to bear in mind that you are the only one who will cleverly understand and realize what is best for yourself. We all agree that we get influenced by our companions, so that we have to familiarize ourselves with what is completely good that we can get from our friends.

Try to select your own friends wisely, get along with them, and believe me you will recognize the best in them, therefore it will be best for you.

Think twice before selecting them, because I don't really want you to regret that.

You know every person you meet isn't a friend, many may just be proverbial "ships that pass in the night". Friends do have an influence on your current habits and new habits that you may develop, but as I told you, you will realize which is good for you.

I want you to imagine this " Try holding a piece of black coal in your hand, press it tightly, what happens? It leaves a stain on your hand. It's the same with friends.

It's important to have friends with diverse qualities that will lead you to positive growth, who will help you discover new ways of doing things and lead you to overcome challenges in a constructive manner.

Last but not least, choose friends you can count on. As goes the Marlene Dietrich's saying "It is the friends you can call at 4 AM that matter".

I wish you happy academic years, and welcome dear sister to the English Club

Hope to see an active member

PATCHI
31-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
I can't change it now. It's a trade mark for the family.

My sweet heart, I want to enjoy my college life. I'll by God well. But the problem, I,ve a mind allways full of questions which need answers.
FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Try To Reach
01-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Dear sister Patchi, things differ in a way or another during our lifetimes, and we do change with that. But you have to bear in mind that you are the only one who will cleverly understand and realize what is best for yourself. We all agree that we get influenced by our companions, so that we have to familiarize ourselves with what is completely good that we can get from our friends.

Try to select your own friends wisely, get along with them, and believe me you will recognize the best in them, therefore it will be best for you.

Think twice before selecting them, because I don't really want you to regret that.

You know every person you meet isn't a friend, many may just be proverbial "ships that pass in the night". Friends do have an influence on your current habits and new habits that you may develop, but as I told you, you will realize which is good for you.

I want you to imagine this " Try holding a piece of black coal in your hand, press it tightly, what happens? It leaves a stain on your hand. It's the same with friends.

It's important to have friends with diverse qualities that will lead you to positive growth, who will help you discover new ways of doing things and lead you to overcome challenges in a constructive manner.

Last but not least, choose friends you can count on. As goes the Marlene Dietrich's saying "It is the friends you can call at 4 AM that matter".

I wish you happy academic years, and welcome dear sister to the English Club

Hope to see an active member

hey

Meant To Be

whats that whats all of that
such well-orgnized post you 've done full of wisdom, full of rational ideas that we have to depend on ofcourse after the singleness of Allmighty Allah
dear,, i agreed on all what you have mentioned so far
and i wish for our sister PATCHI a good and informative academic life

[align=left]http://www.flashfp.net/uploader/modules/up-pic/pic/uploads/42e6a44dc8.gif[/center]

PATCHI
01-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Al shareef,
I thank God that you still remember to mention me.
Thank you for passing by& comment on OTHERS participate.

Salsa
02-11-2006, 12:19 AM
From Stage to stage people change

But blev that you can stay friend to those who you Love

just by Conecting more

PATCHI
02-11-2006, 03:01 AM
Salsa
thanks alot for your participate.

Meant To be
02-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Alshareef,

Dear brother, it's an honor to me to find you here, I really appreciate your words and I'm so glad you found'em helpful and dependable

Dear sister Patchi, I'm sorry for participating again

PATCHI
02-11-2006, 12:14 PM
:marsa105: :marsa105:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaa

T.Sultan
03-11-2006, 02:49 PM
As you're entering a new phase in your life I find it normal to acquire few new habits and different way of style

Especially if you bear in mind that you're still in an age where some of your ethics and convictions are not yet stable

You will find yourself carried away by little bizarre things but it's a matter of time before you find your pure soul pulling you back to your roots

I just want you to be selective when choosing friends cause those are the ones who might have a bad or a good influence on you

I wish you happy academic years , enjoy every single moment cause these days are irreplaceable

And welcome dear sister to our humble home

Waiting for your active presence

I can't say more than what Enigma has said. Thank you soe much for bringing up such an issue.

PATCHI
03-11-2006, 07:30 PM
I can't say more than what Enigma has said. Thank you soe much for bringing up such an issue.

I thank you both for such support& great advices.
God protect you all.

Meant To be
04-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Umm, things got weird down here

Dear Patchi, I really found it queer after reading your comments on both Alshareef & Sultan's posts.

You mocked at Alshareef, in the contrary, you prayed for Sultan

and look how you dealt with me after writing my helpful pieces of advice, I've been knocked on my head instead of saying thank you, though I don't like to be thanked, coz we're all here to help each other, and what I really wish is that you got the benefit

Alshareef quoted my post, coz he found it helpful, thus he replied to me and wished you well, we all know that this thread was written by you, right!!! But it doesn't mean that all the members aren't allowed to reply to each other, and it's the spirit of this Forum

Dear sister, the bottom line is we have to treat others as we want to be treated

Dear sister, I hope that my words haven't hurt your feelings, but if so, I apologize for that in advanced

We really want you to be an active member especially in this club, and if you need any help, don't hesitate and bear in mind that we will be there

:23_9_11[1]:

PATCHI
04-11-2006, 04:45 PM
and look how you dealt with me after writing my helpful pieces of advice, I've been knocked on my head instead of saying thank you, though I don't like to be thanked, coz we're all here to help each other, and what I really wish is that you got the benefit

Dear sir,
You can't ever imagine my feelings when I read this lines. Are you really believe it's more than fun?
God if you really beleive that I,m not apreciate what you all did for me!!!!
I didn't say thanks, I say it in diffrent words

http://www.saudienglish.net/vb/showthread.php?t=15133

Alshareef quoted my post, coz he found it helpful, thus he replied to me and wished you well, we all know that this thread was written by you, right!!! But it doesn't mean that all the members aren't allowed to reply to each other, and it's the spirit of this Forum

God taught his prophet Dawd to be fair when he judge in any case. You just read my replay, but you don't know what really happen?
I realize we all here to learn& to get the benifit& I don't mind. I just kidding which turn on me badly.

Dear sister, the bottom line is we have to treat others as we want to be treated

God knows I try to be as god& polite whith every body& if I don't gain people love, I shouldn't gain their hatred.

Dear sister, I hope that my words haven't hurt your feelings,

It was hurt enough that you think I don't respect others feelings& to write this here to be read by every body.

I now appolgize for you& for Mr Alshareef as well If you see that I did a mistake in his sake.

Thanks alot, I guess I learn my lesson very well
Take care.

Meant To be
04-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Dear sister Patchi, I really want you to know that I didn't write my previous reply to vituperate you or defame you, definitely not true, but I just want you to know that we are here to each other in good or bad circumstances, yeah that's the spirit

I am the one who apologizes if you thought my words were against your reputation or I was taking advantage of you, believe me it's not my intention

No need to apologize to me, because there is nothing worth that, :neutral: take my word, and tell me that you're satisfied about it, dear sister, people here are smart enough to understand and realize that my words weren't just to slander you, no not at all. Believe me as for me you're a highly respected person, yes you are

Now drop me a line and tell me you are not sad and angry about me, another thing I want you to smile, coz it will make me extremely satisfied

Have a nice day

PATCHI
05-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I'l drop a line thank you in it for taking care of the relation between rhe members.
At the same time, I promise to be MORE CAREFULL in my answers on the posts by god well.

Meant To be
05-11-2006, 05:39 PM
[color=#663300]I'l drop a line thank you in it for taking care of the relation between rhe members

[size=4]Come on dear Patchi, no need to thank me

:neutral: tell me that you're not mad and I don't know if you smiled :23_50_3[1]:

PATCHI
06-11-2006, 04:11 AM
[align=left]Well, to tell the truth :36_1_6[1]:
I couldn't smile. :cccry:

:23_11_56[1]:
I punish myself the last tow days by volountar at the department to finish any office work.
:36_1_37:

:marsa191: I hate fight with any body, how with the people I respct !

However, I'll be FINE.:23_9_10[1]: [/center]

Meant To be
06-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I'm glad that you're gonna be fine,

and don't say fight again, coz it's not

Have a nice day