المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A letter from a housewife to the technical support

Aseel
03-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend5.0 to Husband1.0 ...and noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend5.0

In addition, Husband1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs such as Romance9.5 and Personal Attention6.5. and then installed undesirable
programs such as UEFA 24/7, Premiership League 365, World Cup 2006, Snooker
LIVE and Cricket All-in-1

Conversation8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging5.3(BETA) to fix these problems, to no avail
?What can I do

,Signed

Desperate Housewife
==========================================

Reply from the Technical Side:

Dear Desperate Housewife:

First keep in mind, Boyfriend5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband1.0 is an Operating System

Try to enter the command: C:/ITHOUGHTYOULOVEDME" to download Tears6.2, which should automatically install Guilt3.0

If that application works as designed Husband1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry2.0 and Flowers3.5. BUT remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence2.5, Happy Hour7.0, or Beer6.1

WARNING: Beer6.1 is a very nasty program that will create Snoring Loudly

CAUTION: Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband1.0. In summary, Husband1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance

,Good Luck

Tech Support

J.J
04-11-2006, 01:39 AM
hahahahahahah

thank you honey ... although when I came to the end I had a headache ... hahahahaha

I hate technical terms and this stuff ... make me nervous ... thanks a lot dear ...

J.J
04-11-2006, 01:42 AM
hahahahahahah

thank you honey ... although when I came to the end I had a headache ... hahahahaha

I hate technical terms and all this stuff ... make me nervous ... thanks a lot dear ...

Meant To be
04-11-2006, 02:12 AM
hahahahaha

You know, I liked the reply of the Technical Support

Finally the funny lady brought a laughter to me, looooooooool

Thanks Aseeeeel for sharing it with us

when I came to the end I had a headache

Dear J.J
I bet and believe it, coz you posted it twice, looooooooool

Salsa
04-11-2006, 04:05 AM
ouch

Thats hit of fun

thankx nice post

Aseel
04-11-2006, 06:24 AM
J.J

As meant to be said,

I do believe it coz you posted it twice hahaha

Meant to be

Me too, I liked it

Who do you mean >>>>> funny lady

you funny man

hahah

Salsa

You're most welcome dear

enigma
07-11-2006, 04:11 PM
I bet all men have limited memory and can't learn new applications quickly

:124: :124: :124: :124:

Thanks Aseel for the truthful post

Aseel
07-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Dear enigma

Yes, you're right

They do

hahaha

Thanks dear for your presence

**أصيل**
07-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Funny post, Aseel

I like it

It seems that you have good sense of humor

I think I'll just read all your posts

Aseel
07-11-2006, 09:58 PM
أصيل

Thanx for passing by

T.Sultan
09-11-2006, 06:53 AM
I don't really know how these people can write such jokes in such unbelievable way .. Thank you so much for your unique threads ... I reall like such jokes because they have wisdom in between the words

Aseel
09-11-2006, 02:10 PM
T. Sultan

You' re most welcome brother

Glad that you liked it

Nice to see you around