WHAT DOES MY HEART BEAT FOR????
WHAT DOES ANY HEART BEAT FOR?????

Is it its duty to keep us alive?
that small, red, precious muscle
constrict to feed us with life!!!!

Does " it " beat for JOY
to still live the life
to have lover around
or for the happines that we feel inside!!!!!!!!

Does" it " beat for LOVE
that rhythm which increases when our lovers come around
when they smile, or talk, or even just stay behind

Does " it " beat for PAIN
why am I lonely while every body has a freind??
Why do I just feel that unsatesfied
Why do I feel so miserable to live or smile

AGAIN
WHAT DOES YOUR HEART BEAT FOR???

To my LUCKY STAR
I promise to stay around& here I'm
Hay, send me my mistakes, I need to improve this writing more
By the way, it's me who express these words.[/center][/center]

enigma
20-11-2006, 12:13 AM
PATCHI

Just because you asked me to correct your mistakes I did what you requested

I usually don't correct others grammatical or spelling mistakes because some might take it personally

But

You're different my lovely sister

I know for sure that you're here to improve yourself to the best

And you'll definitely reach your goals one day

I didn't change that much in what you wrote cause I don't want to lose your soul and touch

I just corrected some of the spelling

I wanna tell you that your words were touching,they gave me a glimpse of the kind of person you are

A person who studies science yet have a passion for expressing what's inside through words

I wish you a peaceful life. A life with fulfilled dreams

For ansewring your question

My heart beats when I hear a word that is really from the heart,when I see a smile or hear the laughter of an innocent child and when I find happy couples

Thanks for coming back my sweet sister

PATCHI
20-11-2006, 12:48 AM
[align=left]:36_11_21[1]:

This is me
jumping infront of the mirror
I'm happy
happy
happy
waiting for the other wicked
cruel
teacher
meant to be
to take a look&say with his bad voice
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
WHAT FUNNY WORDS YOU WROTE

MY LUCKY STAR
I LOVE YOU
whatever you wrote& whatever you correct.
You know what? Sometimes I wounder how can I write such soft words

HA HA HA[/center]

Salsa
20-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Yoo Patchi

your words was some kind of hurt and in pain if I said that correctly

but if after I read it 2 times

there much hope and Joy of life more than the negative things that I said before

after what happend to you

I think your more stronger

God protect you

And take a plenty of rest

I want to ask you some thing

please do it for me Ok

Pray for me ask God to bless me with peace and Health

Thanx for the great post
And stay in bed till you Get will

you will in this hour insha`allah

Best wishes from me

PATCHI
20-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Salsa
You don't khnow how much happy I am with your participate
Yes sis, I geuss you touch something there in my heart
I'll do by God weel& I'll pray God to protect you wherever you go
God bless you& thanks alot for that worm feelings

ام بسمه
21-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Waw Waw
On these moments, The Saudi English team discovers a poet who's been keeping her poems a secret

Great words and such a great poem
Thanks dear Patchi. Please write more

Meant To be
21-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Patchi,

First, let me scream out a big WOW, ain't funny at all what you composed, coz it's a little hard to find a person who can express his/her deep down feelings with a poem like you did. As I guess, it's your first one, right?

As for me I started composing such poems by using all my feelings and sensations, so I found who encourages me to go on, and that gave me a puch forward not to stop composing. So, here I am telling you not to stop writing poems, coz you're gifted, yes you are. Dear sister, you will remember my words later on when you compose more than one, so please don't ever think about ignoring such writings, improve your own writings every time you feel like writing, and I'm sure that one day you will write better than you imagine, even better than me

Regarding your question,

My heart beats in joy or sorrow, whenever I find any one who is happy, I feel the same, coz my heart starts beating, and I think it's kinda a reflection on me, when I see a smile on a child face or hear his/her cry, I feel that I'm the one who's responsible for that, though I'm not

Let me tell you something happend to me yesterday,

During a lecture, I was so upset and angry, my teacher was talking to me, I replied to him loudly with an angry voice, he didn't say a word, I felt that I hurt his feeling. I wanted to apologize right after the lecture but I couldn't, coz he was talking with another teacher, and I wanted to talk to him in private
I went home extremely upset. At night, I thought of calling him on his moblie and I did call him, coz I couldn't hold it anymore inside my heart, unfortunately, his moble was switched off, my heart started beating much more than any moment in my life, even I spent 2 hours trying to sleep.
In the next morning, which's this morning, after his lecture, I went directly to his office and I met him there, I told him about everything and I apologized to him, Look what did he say to me,

He said: Khalid bear in mind that I won't get upset from you whenever you say to me, coz I like you, he really made my day

Sorry for bothering you with my situation , but I wanted to share it with you all

Dear sister, please keep up the great work

PATCHI
21-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Waw Waw
On these moments, The Saudi English team discovers a poet who's been keeping her poems a secret

Great words and such a great poem
Thanks dear Patchi. Please write more

[align=left]:thumb_028:
This is the feeling I got now.
Goooooooooooooooood, my cheeks become sooooo red
thanks alot for such encouragiing words[/center]

PATCHI
21-11-2006, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=Meant To be]
Patchi,

First, let me scream out a big WOW, ain't funny at all what you composed, coz it's a little hard to find a person who can express his/her deep down feelings with a poem like you did. As I guess, it's your first one, right?

As for me I started composing such poems by using all my feelings and sensations, so I found who encourages me to go on, and that gave me a puch forward not to stop composing. So, here I am telling you not to stop writing poems, coz you're gifted, yes you are. Dear sister, you will remember my words later on when you compose more than one, so please don't ever think about ignoring such writings, improve your own writings every time you feel like writing, and I'm sure that one day you will write better than you imagine, even better than me

Regarding your question,

My heart beats in joy or sorrow, whenever I find any one who is happy, I feel the same, coz my heart starts beating, and I think it's kinda a reflection on me, when I see a smile on a child face or hear his/her cry, I feel that I'm the one who's responsible for that, though I'm not

Let me tell you something happend to me yesterday,

During a lecture, I was so upset and angry, my teacher was talking to me, I replied to him loudly with an angry voice, he didn't say a word, I felt that I hurt his feeling. I wanted to apologize right after the lecture but I couldn't, coz he was talking with another teacher, and I wanted to talk to him in private
I went home extremely upset. At night, I thought of calling him on his moblie and I did call him, coz I couldn't hold it anymore inside my heart, unfortunately, his moble was switched off, my heart started beating much more than any moment in my life, even I spent 2 hours trying to sleep.
In the next morning, which's this morning, after his lecture, I went directly to his office and I met him there, I told him about everything and I apologized to him, Look what did he say to me,

He said: Khalid bear in mind that I won't get upset from you whenever you say to me, coz I like you, he really made my day

Sorry for bothering you with my situation , but I wanted to share it with you all

Dear sister, please keep up the great work[/QUOTE

[align=left]First of all,let me express my happiness
:1 (109):

Yes, it's my first trial. I usually write what I feel in my diary.
I just wrote it to please my LUCKY STAR
I afraid to show any body what I feel& what bother me usually.

Second, this is for you
:1 (118):

Cauze I felt the same fear when you got upset from me& I couldn't sleep not for one night but for the whole week
See! God punish you
da da da
:36_11_21[1]:

Dear teacher
Dear Meant to be
Dear Khalid
I'm so glad that you share me that feelings& I appreciate that very much
God help you in your study, give you his bless& gift you people love more

:23_9_11[1]: [/center]

Aseel
21-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Patchi

I never imagined that such words would come out from you

Masha Allah

They're so beautiful lovely words , Patchi

Wallahi I enjoyed reading them

Keep it up, sweety

Regarding your question

My heart beats whenever I think that I may leave those who I love or they may leave me

It's not only my heart that start beating , my eyes even start shedding tears

I wish I can stop thinking of that but I just can't

My heart beats when I see a child in pain

I hate the world for that

My heart beats when when I see a child smiling or looking at me

For children are the cutest, most beautiful creatures on earth

They're so adoreable

And I wanna tell you something, my heart beat strongly when my baby said her first word, when she crawled

when she had her first steps

she is a gift from Allah, May Allah bless her and protect her

Thanx dear patchi for giving us the opportunity to talk about ourselves

__________________________________________________ _________

Meant to be

lucky you have such teacher

how come you didn't feel guilty that day when u called me that stupid name

hahahaha

PATCHI
22-11-2006, 03:42 PM
[align=left]Aseel
a woman has such heart
deserve to be a mom
May God protect that " tiny " creature you have at home

You know what???? I got surprised too
Thanks alot my dear[/center]

PATCHI
23-11-2006, 07:29 PM
Let me ask this question which I forget to ask before
Why should I use " Does " insted of " It " at the begining of my question?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tell me please

Meant To be
23-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Dear Patchi,

You can't start a question with a subject, coz "it" refers to " heart" which is the subject, but instead, you have to use " does " " do " or "did" if you want to ask questions including verbs as you used " beat". So we use does in the present tense with 3 pronouns, they are: It, She, and He

PATCHI
23-11-2006, 08:06 PM
[align=left]
Dear Patchi,

You can't start a question with a subject, coz "it" refers to " heart" which is the subject, but instead, you have to use " does " " do " or "did" if you want to ask questions including verbs as you used " beat". So we use does in the present tense with 3 pronouns, they are: It, She, and He

Thank you alot
Dear teacher, why I imagine you angry& with complex eyebrows?

O.K
O.K
No need to beat me, I'll cancil my question
just smile[/center]

Meant To be
23-11-2006, 08:44 PM
[align=left]

Thank you alot
Dear teacher, why I imagine you angry& with complex eyebrows?

O.K
O.K
No need to beat me, I'll cancil my question
just smile[/center]

hahahahaha

O.K, here is a thing, if you imagine my eyesbrows like that, they will be so whenever you call me TEACHER, coz I'm not, I'm just a person who has learnt English by himself as a self-education, so I haven't been to any place or college to be tought English, thanks and praises will be to God

I'm not an angry person at all, you can ask my best friend and neighbor, Try To Reach
:36_4_12:

PATCHI
24-11-2006, 05:27 AM
hahahahaha

O.K, here is a thing, if you imagine my eyesbrows like that, they will be so whenever you call me TEACHER, coz I'm not, I'm just a person who has learnt English by himself as a self-education, so I haven't been to any place or college to be tought English, thanks and praises will be to God

I'm not an angry person at all, you can ask my best friend and neighbor, Try To Reach
:36_4_12:

Oh Nooooooooooooooooooo
Try to Reach????????????
Again?

No
No
No
I beleive you
Take care MY TEACHER